News:

Support for jDownloads 3 has been ended
Since 17 August 2023 Joomla.org has discontinued support for Joomla 3.x. Therefore, we will no longer offer official support for our Joomla 3 jDownloads version 3.9.x from January 2024.
Please update your website to the latest Joomla version (Joomla 4 or Joomla 5) as soon as possible. Afterwards, please update jDownloads to the latest published version. The longer you delay, the more difficult the upgrade process for your website is likely to be.

Main Menu
Support-Forum

Recent posts

Bugs! / Re: Bug: Error: Class "JDownlo...
Last post by ColinM - 26.04.2024 16:47:31
Ibrahim
There is an article Turn On Debug which should help you make error reports.

Colin
Last post by ibrahim - 26.04.2024 12:36:11
Here is the all error code:

2024-04-26 03:00:48 error 114.119.156.142 guest PDC onError Stored error /home/admin/web/jooomla123.com/public_html/components/com_jdownloads/src/Model/SummaryModel.php::223 Class "JDownloads\Component\JDownloads\Site\Model\Text" not found #0 /home/admin/web/jooomla123.com/public_html/libraries/src/MVC/View/AbstractView.php(159): JDownloads\Component\JDownloads\Site\Model\SummaryModel->getItems()
#1 /home/admin/web/jooomla123.com/public_html/components/com_jdownloads/src/View/Summary/HtmlView.php(81): Joomla\CMS\MVC\View\AbstractView->get()
#2 /home/admin/web/jooomla123.com/public_html/libraries/src/MVC/Controller/BaseController.php(697): JDownloads\Component\JDownloads\Site\View\Summary\HtmlView->display()
#3 /home/admin/web/jooomla123.com/public_html/components/com_jdownloads/src/Controller/DisplayController.php(123): Joomla\CMS\MVC\Controller\BaseController->display()
#4 /home/admin/web/jooomla123.com/public_html/libraries/src/MVC/Controller/BaseController.php(730): JDownloads\Component\JDownloads\Site\Controller\DisplayController->display()
#5 /home/admin/web/jooomla123.com/public_html/libraries/src/Dispatcher/ComponentDispatcher.php(143): Joomla\CMS\MVC\Controller\BaseController->execute()
#6 /home/admin/web/jooomla123.com/public_html/components/com_jdownloads/src/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(60): Joomla\CMS\Dispatcher\ComponentDispatcher->dispatch()
#7 /home/admin/web/jooomla123.com/public_html/libraries/src/Component/ComponentHelper.php(361): JDownloads\Component\JDownloads\Site\Dispatcher\Dispatcher->dispatch()
#8 /home/admin/web/jooomla123.com/public_html/libraries/src/Application/SiteApplication.php(218): Joomla\CMS\Component\ComponentHelper::renderComponent()
#9 /home/admin/web/jooomla123.com/public_html/libraries/src/Application/SiteApplication.php(261): Joomla\CMS\Application\SiteApplication->dispatch()
#10 /home/admin/web/jooomla123.com/public_html/libraries/src/Application/CMSApplication.php(306): Joomla\CMS\Application\SiteApplication->doExecute()
#11 /home/admin/web/jooomla123.com/public_html/includes/app.php(58): Joomla\CMS\Application\CMSApplication->execute()
#12 /home/admin/web/jooomla123.com/public_html/index.php(32): require_once('...')
#13 {main}
Bugs! / Re: jDownloads Version 4.0.42 ...
Last post by ColinM - 26.04.2024 12:15:44
Klaus,
There could be many causes so
I will send you a Private Message
Colin
Bugs! / Re: Message erreur dans le bac...
Last post by ColinM - 26.04.2024 12:11:27
Hi,
Would help to get a full error trace.  So goto System. then click on Global Configuration (near top left).
Then cick on tab System, and in the Debug section set option Debug System to Yes.  Next select tab Server and in Error Rporting option use the pull-down to select Maximum.

When the error occurs again it should produce a fault report so please copy and paste into a reply.
See also Joomla debug
Colin
---------------------------------------------------------------
Salut,
Cela aiderait à obtenir une trace complète des erreurs. Alors allez dans Système. puis cliquez sur Configuration globale (en haut à gauche).
Cliquez ensuite sur l'onglet Système et dans la section Débogage, définissez l'option Debug System sur Oui. Sélectionnez ensuite l'onglet Serveur et dans l'option Rapport d'erreur, utilisez le menu déroulant pour sélectionner Maximum.

Lorsque l'erreur se reproduit, un rapport d'erreur devrait être généré. Veuillez donc copier et coller dans une réponse.
Voir aussi Débogage Joomla
Colin
Bugs! / jDownloads Version 4.0.42 Stab...
Last post by KlausH73 - 26.04.2024 11:20:40
Hallo zusammen!

Die Installation und der Upload sind ok, wenn ich aber in einen Unterorder einer Kategorie wechsle, um die Dateien dieser Kategorie anzuzeigen, erhalte ich folgenden Fehler:

Event onContentBeforeDisplay only accepts String results.

Kann hier jemand weiterhelfen?

Vielen Dank,
VG
Klaus
------------------------------------------added by ColinM
Hello everyone!

The installation and upload are ok, but when I change to a subfolder of a category to view the files in that category, I get the following error:

Event onContentBeforeDisplay only accepts String results.

Can anyone help here?

Thank you,
VG
Klaus
Last post by ColinM - 26.04.2024 10:19:01
Ibrahim
Could you please copy the entire error set as TEXT in a reply - an image is not useful in this case
Thanks
Colin
General / After upgrading to j5 every fe...
Last post by ibrahim - 26.04.2024 05:49:29
Dear Arno and Colin,

I really hope someone can help me solve these serious issues I am facing every day since upgrading. During the day, I encounter a problem with a table called '_jdownloads_logs'. It should have 6,681 rows, but every few days, without my knowledge, the number of rows at '_jdownloads_logs' drops back to 459, with 'log_datetime' starting from 2024-01-24 13:40:00. The corrected '_jdownloads_logs' should have 'log_datetime' starting from 2018-02-17.

I am unsure if there is another table that needs modification after the upgrade to ensure that the current time stop deleting all other rows. I have completed the upgrade and then built a website from scratch, importing all files and tables needed for the website from Joomla 3 to Joomla 5.

I have checked all tables to ensure that I imported everything from '_assets', '_ucm_base', and '_ucm_content'.

Is there any file on the FTP that needs to be changed?

Like today, I noticed that the 'jdownloads_logs' had returned to 459. So, I started to check the latest updates to ensure that I import all the other rows, including the latest ones, without missing any. This is important because it could cause problems for the user when they next time downloading same file. If they were charged for the download within one year, they shouldn't be charged again.

Thank you.
Bugs! / Bug: Error: Class "JDownloads\...
Last post by ibrahim - 25.04.2024 19:31:50
After updating to Joomla 5.1, the error log started to register an error from JDownloads as shown below. Please see the attached screenshot.

downloads/summary/2-extensions/576-subscriptions

Error message
File: /home/admin/web/joomla.bid/public_html/components/com_jdownloads/src/Model/SummaryModel.php
Line: 223
Error: Class "JDownloads\Component\JDownloads\Site\Model\Text" not found
Bugs! / Message erreur dans le backend
Last post by romans26 - 25.04.2024 11:04:24
Bonjour,

Je viens d'installer Jdownloads sur joomla 5, version php 8.1. J'ai ce message d'erreur dans le control panel :

Warning: simplexml_load_file(): http:// wrapper is disabled in the server configuration by allow_url_fopen=0 in /home/clients/b6977a33f61d5bf065e548c8cd010799/sites/romans26.fr/administrator/components/com_jdownloads/src/Helper/JDownloadsHelper.php on line 2461

j'ai tenté de passer "Activer le proxy sortant" sur oui, mais rien ne change. Avez-vous une solution ?
Merci

--------------------------------------------tranlation added by ColinM
Good morning,

I just installed Jdownloads on joomla 5, php version 8.1. I have this error message in the control panel:

Warning: simplexml_load_file(): http:// wrapper is disabled in the server configuration by allow_url_fopen=0 in /home/clients/b6977a33f61d5bf065e548c8cd010799/sites/romans26.fr/administrator/components/com_jdownloads/src/Helper/JDownloadsHelper.php on line 2461

I tried to change "Enable outgoing proxy" to yes, but nothing changes. Do you have a solution ?
THANKS
Bugs! / Re: white page on download if ...
Last post by ColinM - 24.04.2024 16:30:16
Serge
Yes the Category code could extend the check on "illegal" characters.  Presently I know it will not accept £ $ % and similar as they are illegal characters for a folder.  But . is acceptable! so it would mean extra code.

Could you perhaps add it as a suggestion.
Thanks
Colin