jDownloads 1.9.2 for Joomla 3.1/3.2.
This is a version with the same functionality as the jDownloads v1.9.x for Joomla 2.5. But this version was adapted to work also with Joomla 3.1/3.2. Included are language files for 15 countries. When you will move your jDownloads data from Joomla 1.5 to Joomla 3.1, please try at first this how-to in the FAQ.
Please mind, that the known limitations are the same, as in the 1.9.1 version for Joomla 2.5:
- the functionality is the same as the last jD version 1.9.1 for Joomla 2.5 - no new features
- the source code is only changed for Joomla 3.1 and is not new
- the new ACL (Access Control List) since Joomla 2.5 is not supported current. jD used again your own access groups system
- the new multi language functionality since Joomla 2.5 is not full supported current. It works correctly not with activated sef settings!
- but you can use as alternative JoomFish or FaLang.
- Alphauserpoint support is included and you can use the existing AUP Plugins from the Download Area. See also the FAQ.
- the support for the Joomla update function comes first with jDownloads 2.5
- For installing the new release, use the Joomla Installer.Use the same way, when you will update your jD version to a newer release.
Note: You can not use modules or plugins from the jDownloads version for Joomla 2.5. Use only the new published for Joomla 3.1. But all language files for the jDownloads 1.9.1 are full compatible.
2013-05-30: Version 22.214.171.124 published with bug fixes:
- the amount of group members was incorrect displayed in the jDownloads user groups listing
- by delete the last and only category, a error message was created
- in the installation file is fixed some problems with language handling (when single quote sign was used in language string)
2013-06-12: Version 126.96.36.199 published: bug fixed in router.php
2013-07-01: Version 188.8.131.52 published: bug fixed
2013-07-12: Version 184.108.40.206 published: bug fixed
2013-08-10: Version 220.127.116.11 published: bug fixed
2013-09-03: Version 18.104.22.168 published: small fix for jComments integration
2013-09-19: Version 22.214.171.124 published: bug fixed