News:

Support for jDownloads 3 has been ended
Since 17 August 2023 Joomla.org has discontinued support for Joomla 3.x. Therefore, we will no longer offer official support for our Joomla 3 jDownloads version 3.9.x from January 2024.
Please update your website to the latest Joomla version (Joomla 4 or Joomla 5) as soon as possible. Afterwards, please update jDownloads to the latest published version. The longer you delay, the more difficult the upgrade process for your website is likely to be.

Main Menu
Support-Forum

Category tree displays incorrectly in admin drop-down [Fixed in 3.9.5]

Started by incolor, 01.09.2020 23:24:26

Previous topic - Next topic

incolor

jDownloads Version 3.9.4

The following display is incorrect in the category tree in the admin jDownloads: Downloads detail page.

Note that all of the years (2015, 2016, 2017, etc) are actually subcategories of the Agendas & Minutes category, not of the 2018 category. The category tree looks correct on the website's front-end.
  •  

Arno

Hi,
you have really different trees content between Download details page and the other pages on the frontend? Very strange.
I have never see a problem like this until today.

I will try to reproduce this here.
Are all categories public visible?

EDIT:
Oh I see you mean the category select folder in the create/edit form.
I will check it.
Best Regards / Gruß
Arno
Please make a Donation for jDownloads and/or write a review on the Joomla! Extensions directory!
  •  

Arno

Hi,
unfortunately I could not reproduce your problem.  :(
Maybe a result from your special category structure or the used user permissions?
I think I need more informations.
Best Regards / Gruß
Arno
Please make a Donation for jDownloads and/or write a review on the Joomla! Extensions directory!
  •  

ColinM

Hi
I have checked this in the forthcoming 3.9.5 and all is well

Colin
Colin M
  •