News:

Support for jDownloads 3 has been ended
Since 17 August 2023 Joomla.org has discontinued support for Joomla 3.x. Therefore, we will no longer offer official support for our Joomla 3 jDownloads version 3.9.x from January 2024.
Please update your website to the latest Joomla version (Joomla 4 or Joomla 5) as soon as possible. Afterwards, please update jDownloads to the latest published version. The longer you delay, the more difficult the upgrade process for your website is likely to be.

Main Menu
Support-Forum

RsComment for jdownload

Started by mehrabun, 15.09.2015 10:07:54

Previous topic - Next topic

mehrabun

Hello,
I want to use rscomment in the jdownload. We should use of this code:
{rscomments_no option="com_jdownloads" id=""}
{rscomments option="com_jdownloads" id=""}

https://www.rsjoomla.com/support/documentation/rscomments/frequently-asked-questions-/how-can-i-enable-comments-on-a-page-.html
{rscomments_no option="com_jdownloads" id="{file_id}"}
{rscomments option="com_jdownloads" id="{file_id}"}

we should have an ID for suitable function.
{file_id} in "Files  Layout" works properly ,but it doesn't work in "Download Details Layout".

Best Regards,
Mahdi

ColinM

Hi
I am not familiar with JsComment, it sounds useful.
Presumeably you modified your Files layout.  So could you please detail exactly what you did - preferably with the code you added. 
Thanks
Colin
Colin M
  •  

mehrabun

Hi,
Your answer did not help!
My question was exactly how to change and add it here!
Best Regards,
Mahdi

mehrabun

I Found It! for fix this bug:
please go to /public_html/components/com_jdownloads/views/download/tmpl/default.php file
and find this code: (line 390 - 397)
        $body = str_replace('{file_title}', $this->item->file_title.' '.$editIcon, $body);
        $body = str_replace('{filesize_value}', $this->item->size, $body);
        $body = str_replace('{created_by_value}', $this->item->creator, $body);   
        $body = str_replace('{modified_by_value}', $this->item->modifier, $body);
        $body = str_replace('{hits_value}',JDHelper::strToNumber((int)$this->item->downloads), $body);         
        $body = str_replace('{md5_value}',$this->item->md5_value, $body);
        $body = str_replace('{sha1_value}',$this->item->sha1_value, $body);
        $body = str_replace('{changelog_value}', $this->item->changelog, $body);
and replace with:         $body = str_replace('{file_title}', $this->item->file_title.' '.$editIcon, $body);
$body = str_replace('{file_id}', $this->item->file_id, $body);
        $body = str_replace('{filesize_value}', $this->item->size, $body);
        $body = str_replace('{created_by_value}', $this->item->creator, $body);   
        $body = str_replace('{modified_by_value}', $this->item->modifier, $body);
        $body = str_replace('{hits_value}',JDHelper::strToNumber((int)$this->item->downloads), $body);         
        $body = str_replace('{md5_value}',$this->item->md5_value, $body);
        $body = str_replace('{sha1_value}',$this->item->sha1_value, $body);
        $body = str_replace('{changelog_value}', $this->item->changelog, $body);

mehrabun

You can edit your template (html folder) for update jdownload problem:
you can create file and copy/paste from /public_html/components/com_jdownloads/views/download/tmpl/default.php file to /public_html/templates/TEMPLATENAME/html/com_jdownloads/download/default.php

ColinM

Hi
It was not obvious to me from your question that you were asking to have {file_id} support in Download Details.  Sorry for misunderstanding.
Colin
Colin M
  •