News:

Dear forum visitors, if the support forum is not available, please try again a few minutes later. Thanks!

Main Menu
Support-Forum

Can not create download from frontend

Started by ion_sc, 03.06.2015 15:04:38

Previous topic - Next topic

ion_sc

Hello,

Is not possible make uploads from frontend. When I click on "save". It doesn't do anything.

I've 3.2.32 jdownloads version with 3.4.1 Joomla version.

I checked all permissions and think is correct...

Thank you
  •  

Arno

Hi,
maybe should you try it with activated debugger option in Joomla configuration.
Seems that you get here an error?

It is not normal when you get not any reaction when you click on the save button.
Best Regards / Gruß
Arno
Please make a Donation for jDownloads and/or write a review on the Joomla! Extensions directory!
  •  

ColinM

Hi
What user groups have you set up as being able to create a download.  What is the Parent group? Have you set a Ranking value for the User Group?

Colin

Colin M
  •  

ion_sc

Dear Arno and ColinM

I try with debugger option active and the problem continues. I check all permission and is correct.
any more idea?

Thanks
  •  

ColinM

Hi
This is puzzling! ???  Could you perhaps PM site address and admin access details please.  Need to look at Permission, user groups etc
Colin
Colin M
  •  

Arno

Hi ion_sc,
i have tested to create a new Download in your frontend.
It was not really a problem.

1. create a new menu item from jD type 'Create Download' in the 'user' module
2. create a new Download and select as category: _upload
3. click on the save button and get the correct result message
see pics...

So i can not reproduce your problem.
Best Regards / Gruß
Arno
Please make a Donation for jDownloads and/or write a review on the Joomla! Extensions directory!
  •  

ion_sc

Hello Arno,

Excuse me, this is not my site... I try to create upload from module, but the error is same...
Do you need access details?
  •  

ion_sc

Mudule image

[gelöscht durch Administrator]
  •  

Arno

Yes, please send me login data via PM.
Best Regards / Gruß
Arno
  •  

Arno

Hi,
thanks for the data. I see that you will get a javascript error.
But nobody else seems to have this problem. I will check this tomorrow more.
Best Regards / Gruß
Arno
  •  

ColinM

Arno
I know you are looking at this but I had a quick check as well.  Noticed that there are two identical top level categories called 'media'.  Both are unpublished, both have the same alias, both appear in the category pull down list and both are basically empty.
Also the Upload directory path is not jDownloads but is different - I refer here to last dir in path it by pseudo name 'jdroot' for security.  There is only one folder called 'media' in the  Upload directory path.  Also file  images/jdownloads exists but not images/'jdroot'  This folder has permissions 775 rather than the usual 755

Colin

Colin M
  •  

Arno

Hi Colin,
thanks for your results. I will take this into account.

I had above forget to upload the image with the error...

[gelöscht durch Administrator]
Best Regards / Gruß
Arno
  •