News:

Support for jDownloads 3 has been ended
Since 17 August 2023 Joomla.org has discontinued support for Joomla 3.x. Therefore, we will no longer offer official support for our Joomla 3 jDownloads version 3.9.x from January 2024.
Please update your website to the latest Joomla version (Joomla 4 or Joomla 5) as soon as possible. Afterwards, please update jDownloads to the latest published version. The longer you delay, the more difficult the upgrade process for your website is likely to be.

Main Menu
Support-Forum

"com_jdownloads" doesn't exists after upgrade - [Solved]

Started by clausw, 15.05.2015 10:35:49

Previous topic - Next topic

clausw

Hi,

today i have upgrade one more installation from 1.9.x to  3.2.31. (on Joomla 3.4.1)

All upgrade steps are looking good, but in the menü the the link to a Kategorie of jdownloads lloks bad.
I can't aktivate the menue-item, because i got the message "The Component "com_jdownloads" doesn't exists" (Die Komponente "com_jdownloads" existiert nicht!)
I have delete the menue item and try to at a complete new on, but the new one get the some message again!

In the extensions all components with "jdown*" are enabled - Search, Buton - jDownload and Examples are disabled only!

I think i have done the complete upgrade tutorial (without deleting beackup).
Which step in have forgotten?

Thanks!

•  

Arno

Hi Claus,
QuoteI can't aktivate the menue-item, because i got the message "The Component "com_jdownloads" doesn't exists" (Die Komponente "com_jdownloads" existiert nicht!)
Wird eine Komponente (wie bei dir vor dem Update) sind die Menüs anschließend so gekennzeichnet.
Normalerweise reicht es dann aus, die Zuweisung noch einmal neu vorzunehmen. Das ist vollkommen normal.

QuoteI have delete the menue item and try to at a complete new on, but the new one get the some message again!
Hm... komische Sache. Hat noch nie jemand so gehabt.

Kannst du mir vielleicht Login Daten fürs backend via PM senden?
Best Regards / Gruß
Arno
Please make a Donation for jDownloads and/or write a review on the Joomla! Extensions directory!
  •  

Arno

Best Regards / Gruß
Arno
Please make a Donation for jDownloads and/or write a review on the Joomla! Extensions directory!
  •  

clausw

Hmm ... i have delete it and had create a complete new one!
Ok, i will try it at an other webseite the next days.

Thanks!
  •