News:

Dear forum visitors, if the support forum is not available, please try again a few minutes later. Thanks!

Main Menu
Support-Forum

Swedish translation

Started by bassman, 17.07.2013 21:51:41

Previous topic - Next topic

bassman

Hi!

I m working to translate jDownloads into swedish and must ask one question.
I have found that the same language files in GB are in both site and admin.
Is it so that if I translate one of them it will  be used both in admin and site?

I have translated a lot and I can se it is a lot to translate. It tells me you have done a fantastic work to develop jDownloads, Thank you.

The lines I have translated will appear in the backend language file but no translations can be seen

/Tony
  •  

Arno

Hi Tony,
Is it so that if I translate one of them it will  be used both in admin and site?
Yes this files are current identical.
First with jD 2.5 is this changed.

You have als read this here?
http://www.jdownloads.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=211&Itemid=166
Best Regards / Gruß
Arno
Please make a Donation for jDownloads and/or write a review on the Joomla! Extensions directory!
  •  

bassman

Hi Arno!

Thank you so much for your support. Now I have Swedish working.
Do you want me to send you the files so you can add them to your language downnloads?

/Tony
  •  

Arno

Hi Tony,

when you have tested it extensive and all works fine, please post here the files.
Then i can upload it also on https://www.transifex.com/projects/p/jd-i18n/language/sv_SE/.
There is the central place for translations and it would be useful, when you are also a member from the (swedish) team.
So please, send me your user name from transifex. I have your also added here in the forum to the translation team, so you have now access to a internal forums category, only for testers and translators. Here can you find also pre-releases from next jD version.

By the way, we will start in the next weeks with translation works for the complete new jDownloads 2.5/3.1.
In the first step only the admin language files.

Many thanks for your help.
Best Regards / Gruß
Arno
Please make a Donation for jDownloads and/or write a review on the Joomla! Extensions directory!
  •  

bassman

Hi Arno!

'm not so familiar in Transifex so I attach the files here in a ZIP file

Best regards

/Tony

[gelöscht durch Administrator]
  •  

bandrowski

•