News:

Dear forum visitors, if the support forum is not available, please try again a few minutes later. Thanks!

Main Menu
Support-Forum

[Ask] How to create a forum with joomla?

Started by adiputro, 03.06.2013 12:10:27

Previous topic - Next topic

adiputro

hi all, I am new user in this forum, I've been using wordpress. I want to create a forum using joomla. how to create a forum with Joomla?
  •  

Arno

Best Regards / Gruß
Arno
Please make a Donation for jDownloads and/or write a review on the Joomla! Extensions directory!
  •  

Wourell1982

Yes of course.  In fact, you have a few options regarding this.  Here are your options:

• Kunena
  • Agora
  • ccBoard
  • Joo!BB
  • Simplest Forum
  • Ninjaboard

The most famous and favored though still is Kunena.  You might want to check everything out to know which one will best fit your style and preference.

I am a computer gaming enthusiast and I created a website to help my fellow gamers who are searching for a new video card.  Find the best deals for gaming video cards http://bestgamingvideocards.com to save you the most money![/list]
Best Gaming Video Cards

I am a computer gaming enthusiast and I created a website to help my fellow gamers who are searching for anew video card.  Find the best deals for gaming video cards to save you the most money!
  •  

peterjack

I would like to thank for the information regarding to forums extension for joomla. link you provided is very helpful.
  •