News:

Support for jDownloads 3 has been ended
Since 17 August 2023 Joomla.org has discontinued support for Joomla 3.x. Therefore, we will no longer offer official support for our Joomla 3 jDownloads version 3.9.x from January 2024.
Please update your website to the latest Joomla version (Joomla 4 or Joomla 5) as soon as possible. Afterwards, please update jDownloads to the latest published version. The longer you delay, the more difficult the upgrade process for your website is likely to be.

Main Menu
Support-Forum

About video/live training

Started by OTaiP, 05.10.2012 12:09:21

Previous topic - Next topic

OTaiP

Hello,

I am very interested in Joomla, however find learning form tutorials a bit boring  ;D

Just wanted to ask you guys if you can recommend any video or live lessons over internet? Priority would be free of course, but I could pay something like 50$ or similar.

Thanks in advance!
  •  

Cyibndiar

I have the same issue. I was used to Wordpress and I'm changing to Joomla (for multiple reasons) Are the tutorials which you would advice?
Webmaster of the Golf Swing Academy
  •  

Arno

Best Regards / Gruß
Arno
Please make a Donation for jDownloads and/or write a review on the Joomla! Extensions directory!
  •  

eddiewryly

Hey, for those of you who have a little more time on your hands and are interested in getting a bit more detail - this is defo worth a look:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqT6r_ELzZk - It is for version 1.7

Hope you find this helpful.
Eddie
  •  

dominick2

Just a quick one guys, I'm a complete newbie and I found this vid just great to get me started - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OOorQabMpT8 - Hope you find it useful too.
  •  

Arno

Thanks for the posted videos.  8)
Each user is welcome, to post his favorite video also here. So we have later a very good list.  ;D
Best Regards / Gruß
Arno
Please make a Donation for jDownloads and/or write a review on the Joomla! Extensions directory!
  •  

PeterK1

I wouldn't mind seeing some videos myself on how all this works. I'm getting tired syndrome trying to read all this. Video instructions would be so much easier and not as hard on the eyes.
  •  

peterjack

Yes, we can easily learn the concepts through video tutorial. Thanks for the info.
  •