News:

Support for jDownloads 3 has been ended
Since 17 August 2023 Joomla.org has discontinued support for Joomla 3.x. Therefore, we will no longer offer official support for our Joomla 3 jDownloads version 3.9.x from January 2024.
Please update your website to the latest Joomla version (Joomla 4 or Joomla 5) as soon as possible. Afterwards, please update jDownloads to the latest published version. The longer you delay, the more difficult the upgrade process for your website is likely to be.

Main Menu
Support-Forum

Wordpress and my login

Started by drcarscadden, 03.08.2012 20:18:03

Previous topic - Next topic

drcarscadden

>:(I have been very frustrated recently, with Wordpress telling me I have made a mistake in trying to login to one of my Wordpress sites.  I have to go through the process of giving my e-mail address and then checking my e-mail in box for the link to changing my password.  After changing it and trying once again to login, it is hit or miss whether or not I can get through to my admin page.  If I do get through, fine!  But the very next time I try to login, I most likely will be denied entry again and I have to go through the whole process again.

It drives me crazy!  Anyone got any suggestions?

jointpainclinic

Hi , I can't help I'm afraid but having similiar frustrating problems myself.  Hope you work it out.

summerguy

I think that you should really check to see what is going on with the server, if you FTP with filezilla you can explore to see if there have been any files chanfed recently. If you have access to the database change your login details there manually. Good luck!
I love technology and I have worked on sites like Techcrunch, The Telegraph and Timizzer.
  •  

DenzilNapata143

Actually,

This question reminds me of the problem I am facing. Whenever I try to refresh my wordpress website very frequently, It gives me a access violation error.

Can somebody experienced help us on this thread
  •  

Rommel7

Thanks for sharing your nice web page.ergrege

jigs

hi there,
i want to change my wordpress login url.
it is sitename/wp-admin but i want to change it with sitename/mysite.php
anybody help for this.
thank in advance.
  •  

atlvidprod

Huh! It seems that all your bad experienced with wordpress are also my experienced. The best thing to resolve this predicament is to review the rules and regulations of WP. That's what I did, and from that moment, i never experienced again any error in building WP site.

Quote from: DenzilNapata143 on 02.04.2013 17:36:07
Actually,

This question reminds me of the problem I am facing. Whenever I try to refresh my wordpress website very frequently, It gives me a access violation error.

Can somebody experienced help us on this thread
Atlanta Video Productions film company specializing in various aspects of production, including documentary and feature films, music videos, and commercials.
  •