News:

Support for jDownloads 3 has been ended
Since 17 August 2023 Joomla.org has discontinued support for Joomla 3.x. Therefore, we will no longer offer official support for our Joomla 3 jDownloads version 3.9.x from January 2024.
Please update your website to the latest Joomla version (Joomla 4 or Joomla 5) as soon as possible. Afterwards, please update jDownloads to the latest published version. The longer you delay, the more difficult the upgrade process for your website is likely to be.

Main Menu
Support-Forum

view=categories error

Started by rricceri, 23.11.2023 17:12:29

Previous topic - Next topic

rricceri

1) administrator/index.php?option=com_jdownloads&view=categories
error
0 implode(): Argument #2 ($array) must be of type ?array, string given

2) Unknown column 'c2.id' in 'field list'
in details file

10.6.14-MariaDB
php 8.0.30
joomla 3.10.12
Can you help me?
Thanks
  •  

ColinM

Hi
Could you please set full error reporting.  In System go to Global Configuration. On the System tab set Debug System to Yes.
Then on the Server tab set Error Reporting to Maximum

Colin
Colin M
  •  

rricceri

In the backend I can't view the list of categories (administrator/index.php?option=com_jdownloads&view=categories) and the error appears
0 implode(): Argument #2 ($array) must be of type ?array, string given

in the front-end if I want to see the contents of the single file within a subcategory it gives me an error:

500 - Unknown column 'c2.id' in 'field list'
  •  

ColinM

Hi
1.Which version of jD did you install?

2. Did you remember to create a jD menu item 'All Categories'? It can be a 'hidden' menu item

3. Also Please set the error reporting as advised earlier as that gives much more information . After copying the error report (NOT an image) into a post here you can revert it to normal.

4. it may be because of using PHP8 - I am setting up a test site on XAMPP

Colin

Colin
Colin M
  •