News:

Dear forum visitors, if the support forum is not available, please try again a few minutes later. Thanks!

Main Menu
Support-Forum

I do not see the published files, nor unpublished

Started by rankiplah, 18.05.2023 16:01:24

Previous topic - Next topic

rankiplah

Hello how are you, what happens is that in the downloads section the files (mp3) that I uploaded through cpanel do not appear. They do not appear to me neither published nor unpublished. When I updated the version of Jdownloads this problem started. WHAT'S GOING ON?  :-\
  •  

ColinM

Hi
CPanel is not the usual way to create Downloads!
Could you advise which versionn of jD and version of Joomla1
Thanks
Colin
Colin M
  •  

rankiplah

Quote from: ColinM on 18.05.2023 19:19:09
Hi
CPanel is not the usual way to create Downloads!
Could you advise which versionn of jD and version of Joomla1
Thanks
Colin

Hi,
Have jDownloads Version 3.9.8.7 ... Joomla! 3.10.11 Stable ... PHP Version 8.1.18

The only thing I was able to do was upload the files manually from the Jdownloads component. But I'm sad because before I uploaded everything from cPanel and I could see it from the Jdownloads component.

What will happen, that everything I upload from cPanel is not reflected by the component... But if I upload files from the component it is reflected from cPanel.  :-X
  •  

ColinM

Hi
Do you upload via CPanel into the jdownloads folder? You can then make them into Downloads by using the Check Download Area button on the control page - I use that a lot.  Similarly you can use Files .

Colin
Colin M
  •