News:

Dear forum visitors, if the support forum is not available, please try again a few minutes later. Thanks!

Main Menu
Support-Forum

Upgrade: the URL has changed - [Solved]

Started by borja, 28.12.2022 22:06:17

Previous topic - Next topic

borja

Hello
I use you r component since 2009. I think that i chose it properly between the options that i saw 14 years ago. The problem is that i upgrade from 3.2 to 3.9 and the url has changed.

i´ve got about 500 files and mor that 100 hundreds categries published at this moment. the problem is that link of the files changes:
the new link has the following type:
display-all-downlloads?task=download.send&id=1123&catid=64&m=0

and the old one has the following type:

component/jdownloads/send/180-alabanzas/1237-maria

what can i do to have this type of link in the new version of jdownload?  i don't want to change the url format in all the documents were the jdownloads documents anre linked.

Best regards,

Borja
  •  

borja

Now the url has the following type:

web/display-all-downlloads/download/81-aclamacion/849-lio

but in the past was:

web/component/jdownloads/send/81-aclamacion/849-lio

•  

borja

•  

Arno

Quote from: borja on 28.12.2022 22:06:17
Hello
I use you r component since 2009. I think that i chose it properly between the options that i saw 14 years ago. The problem is that i upgrade from 3.2 to 3.9 and the url has changed.

i´ve got about 500 files and mor that 100 hundreds categries published at this moment. the problem is that link of the files changes:
the new link has the following type:

display-all-downlloads?task=download.send&id=1123&catid=64&m=0

and the old one has the following type:
component/jdownloads/send/180-alabanzas/1237-maria

what can i do to have this type of link in the new version of jdownload?  i don't want to change the url format in all the documents were the jdownloads documents anre linked.
Hi Borja,
excuse please the delay but we work all on the new jDownloads 4 version for Joomla 4.  ::)

I think that the main difference is that the in the lirst link  the sef settings are off and by the second link the setting is on.
You have also a typo in the first version (downlloads instead downloads), but this seems to be from the menu item?

Please note that you should always use the same sef/seo settings when you move it to another server.

You can send me a link to the page via PM.
Best Regards / Gruß
Arno
Please make a Donation for jDownloads and/or write a review on the Joomla! Extensions directory!
  •  

borja

i think this is the problem:

https://www.jdownloads.com/forum/index.php?topic=12410.msg46371#msg46371

in the past:

component/jdownloads/?task=download.send&id=877&catid=33&m=0&Itemid=435

this type of urls chanes through sef to the format web/component/jdownloads/send/81-aclamacion/849-lio

is it possible now this transformation? or must i wait? sef is not activated for this type of links.
  •  

Arno

No, it has nothing to do with this special new added option (which can be still not be use). Therefore it cannot have brought about this change.
I have already made a proposal to them by PM
Best Regards / Gruß
Arno
Please make a Donation for jDownloads and/or write a review on the Joomla! Extensions directory!
  •  

Arno

Should be solved now. The user had not used the content plugin here to place the download links in articles. To fix this, these links were corrected with a MySQL query.
Best Regards / Gruß
Arno
  •