News:

Support for jDownloads 3 has been ended
Since 17 August 2023 Joomla.org has discontinued support for Joomla 3.x. Therefore, we will no longer offer official support for our Joomla 3 jDownloads version 3.9.x from January 2024.
Please update your website to the latest Joomla version (Joomla 4 or Joomla 5) as soon as possible. Afterwards, please update jDownloads to the latest published version. The longer you delay, the more difficult the upgrade process for your website is likely to be.

Main Menu
Support-Forum

JD does NOT continue after valid Recaptcha

Started by pvdb, 09.11.2022 10:08:40

Previous topic - Next topic

pvdb

I don't get it. I've activated Recaptcha in Joomla and the JDownloads User Group settings for Public access.

In the frontend it seems to work: In a Captcha call I can tell the system that 'I'm not a robot'. Finally Google says it's okay and I can continue. But Jdownloads does NOT!! I can't get past the captcha, it keeps returning :(

What's going wrong here?

Btw, the option 'Wait ... seconds' does NOT work in combination with the Recaptcha ....
  •  

pvdb

Similar problem? When I deselect Recaptcha (!) and select another options, it does not work either. With View/Fill in Form the Joomla response is "You must provide at least one recipient email address." and it stops here:(
  •  

Arno

Hi,
sorry for the delay.

Could you solve it in the meantime? If not, could you send me login data for your backend via PM?
Best Regards / Gruß
Arno
Please make a Donation for jDownloads and/or write a review on the Joomla! Extensions directory!
  •  

pvdb

No, not solved  :(

I don't give others access to my admin. See attachments for info.

1. Waiting time (10 seconds) does NOT work!
2. ReCaptcha does NOT work!
3. Waiting time (10 seconds) + ReCaptcha does NOT work!

With testing sometimes Recaptcha OR Waiting time did work, but now nothing happens ... Download is immediately opened in every option!

Example frontend URL: https://www.vinisva.nl/downloads-jd/download/14-de-derde-verlichting/31-de-derde-verlichting-inkijkexemplaar

•  

Arno

Best Regards / Gruß
Arno
Please make a Donation for jDownloads and/or write a review on the Joomla! Extensions directory!
  •