News:

Dear forum visitors, if the support forum is not available, please try again a few minutes later. Thanks!

Main Menu
Support-Forum

Error in 'Most Recently Downloaded' Module - [Fixed!]

Started by KevinMi, 23.12.2021 22:30:46

Previous topic - Next topic

KevinMi

Greetings All...

I've just noticed this error in the 'Latest Downloads' module... Does anyone have any ideas?

Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$images in /xxx/xxx/xxx/mtonetwork.com/httpdocs/modules/mod_jdownloads_most_recently_downloaded/tmpl/default.php on line 44

Running !J3.10.4 with PHP 7.4.27.

Thx,

-k
  •  

Arno

Hi,
I will check this tomorrow.
You have the latest release 3.9.8.2 ?
Best Regards / Gruß
Arno
Please make a Donation for jDownloads and/or write a review on the Joomla! Extensions directory!
  •  

KevinMi

Yes... recently updated to the latest version. That is when this issue began.
  •  

ColinM

Hi
Your site looks OK now  - did you just remove the Most Recently Downloaded Module?
Colin
Colin M
  •  

KevinMi

Yes... removed the module... didn't look good. I could include a screenshot later.

-k
  •  

ColinM

Kevi
Are you using PHP 8?

My test sites are presently using PHP 7.4 and I have not been able to reproduce either of your problems.
Colin
Colin M
  •  

Arno

But this are two different modules:

QuoteI've just noticed this error in the 'Latest Downloads' module... Does anyone have any ideas?

Code: [Auswählen]
Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$images in /xxx/xxx/xxx/mtonetwork.com/httpdocs/modules/mod_jdownloads_most_recently_downloaded/tmpl/default.php on line 44
Best Regards / Gruß
Arno
Please make a Donation for jDownloads and/or write a review on the Joomla! Extensions directory!
  •  

Arno

Okay, I have now checked the Most Recently Downloaded Module and here seems to be some things wrong.
The Latest Module seems to be okay.

I will fix the bugs in the next days and then publish here a fixed version.
Best Regards / Gruß
Arno
  •  

KevinMi

Thank you, my friend... I have been chasing this issue for 5 days now and it appears to have started shortly after updating Joomla to 3.10.4.

-k
  •  

Arno

Hi Kevin,
attached the fixed version. Use the Joomla install function.
Please try it and post here your result. Thanks.
Best Regards / Gruß
Arno
  •  

KevinMi

Fantastic Arno... That looks like it did the trick!

-k
  •