News:

Support for jDownloads 3 has been ended
Since 17 August 2023 Joomla.org has discontinued support for Joomla 3.x. Therefore, we will no longer offer official support for our Joomla 3 jDownloads version 3.9.x from January 2024.
Please update your website to the latest Joomla version (Joomla 4 or Joomla 5) as soon as possible. Afterwards, please update jDownloads to the latest published version. The longer you delay, the more difficult the upgrade process for your website is likely to be.

Main Menu
Support-Forum

Error in 'Most Recently Downloaded' Module - [Fixed!]

Started by KevinMi, 23.12.2021 22:30:46

Previous topic - Next topic

KevinMi

Greetings All...

I've just noticed this error in the 'Latest Downloads' module... Does anyone have any ideas?

Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$images in /xxx/xxx/xxx/mtonetwork.com/httpdocs/modules/mod_jdownloads_most_recently_downloaded/tmpl/default.php on line 44

Running !J3.10.4 with PHP 7.4.27.

Thx,

-k
  •  

Arno

Hi,
I will check this tomorrow.
You have the latest release 3.9.8.2 ?
Best Regards / Gruß
Arno
Please make a Donation for jDownloads and/or write a review on the Joomla! Extensions directory!
  •  

KevinMi

Yes... recently updated to the latest version. That is when this issue began.
  •  

ColinM

Hi
Your site looks OK now  - did you just remove the Most Recently Downloaded Module?
Colin
Colin M
  •  

KevinMi

Yes... removed the module... didn't look good. I could include a screenshot later.

-k
  •  

ColinM

Kevi
Are you using PHP 8?

My test sites are presently using PHP 7.4 and I have not been able to reproduce either of your problems.
Colin
Colin M
  •  

Arno

But this are two different modules:

QuoteI've just noticed this error in the 'Latest Downloads' module... Does anyone have any ideas?

Code: [Auswählen]
Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$images in /xxx/xxx/xxx/mtonetwork.com/httpdocs/modules/mod_jdownloads_most_recently_downloaded/tmpl/default.php on line 44
Best Regards / Gruß
Arno
Please make a Donation for jDownloads and/or write a review on the Joomla! Extensions directory!
  •  

Arno

Okay, I have now checked the Most Recently Downloaded Module and here seems to be some things wrong.
The Latest Module seems to be okay.

I will fix the bugs in the next days and then publish here a fixed version.
Best Regards / Gruß
Arno
  •  

KevinMi

Thank you, my friend... I have been chasing this issue for 5 days now and it appears to have started shortly after updating Joomla to 3.10.4.

-k
  •  

Arno

Hi Kevin,
attached the fixed version. Use the Joomla install function.
Please try it and post here your result. Thanks.
Best Regards / Gruß
Arno
  •  

KevinMi

Fantastic Arno... That looks like it did the trick!

-k
  •