News:

Support for jDownloads 3 has been ended
Since 17 August 2023 Joomla.org has discontinued support for Joomla 3.x. Therefore, we will no longer offer official support for our Joomla 3 jDownloads version 3.9.x from January 2024.
Please update your website to the latest Joomla version (Joomla 4 or Joomla 5) as soon as possible. Afterwards, please update jDownloads to the latest published version. The longer you delay, the more difficult the upgrade process for your website is likely to be.

Main Menu
Support-Forum

?Itemid=101

Started by Dimi2020, 19.08.2020 22:22:48

Previous topic - Next topic

Dimi2020

Hello,
I just upgraded from 3.2.69 and set everything up as it's supposed to be including enabling the content plugin and assigning default layouts, etc. When I put {jd_file file==ID of download} in an article I get the button on the frontend but the link is appended by ?Itemid=101  e.g. https://mysite.com/nameOfPage?Itemid=101 and I end up going to the homepage.

I've clicked on the download icon in the actual download in jdownloads and the correct document opens up so I know it's configured correctly. Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you
  •  

ColinM

Hi

Could you please check that the user has view Acces to the Download and permission to Download.  A 'challenge' with Access has been detected and is undergoing final chercks before being released
Colin
Colin M
  •  

Dimi2020

Thanks for the reply. Yeah, user rights are configured correctly. I got the vibe that there was a little challenge in the software which is understandable. I'll wait for the update and thank you for your hard work.
  •