News:

Dear forum visitors, if the support forum is not available, please try again a few minutes later. Thanks!

Main Menu
Support-Forum

Frontend - no new download possible[Solved]

Started by softwareprofi, 17.09.2021 15:28:46

Previous topic - Next topic

softwareprofi

Hi jdownloads team,

I have an issue on my website with joomla 3.10.2. JDownlodas was updated there a few moths ago and all seems fine. Unfortunately is it not possible to create a new donwload at the frontend. If I click the new button an error occurs "0 - Cannot use object of type jdownloadsViewForm as array". See the screenshot. All the other functionality at the frontend seems ok. At the backend are no problems to create a new download.

Is it a known issu? Can you please help.

Thanks a lot.
  •  

ColinM

Hi

I have just 'upgraded'one of my test sites to Joomla! 3.10.2.The Add button was not being displayed!! :(   It was OK in 3.10.1
Did not get a message like you showed but that may be language related.  As a short term measure whilst checking out for a solution you could add a Create Download Menu item.  Also change the user group setting - Group Creation/Editing Settings tab option Display Add/upload icon to No to avoid users having a 'challenge'.
Will investigate further
Colin
Colin M
  •  

softwareprofi

Hi Colin,

thx for reply and the suggestion. I have created a new Download menu item. Unfortunately leads the this item to the same error. Perhaps an upgrade error? What can I do to find the error?

Thx in advance.
  •  

ColinM

Hi
I have just sent you a Personal Message (PM)
Colin
Colin M
  •