News:

Support for jDownloads 3 has been ended
Since 17 August 2023 Joomla.org has discontinued support for Joomla 3.x. Therefore, we will no longer offer official support for our Joomla 3 jDownloads version 3.9.x from January 2024.
Please update your website to the latest Joomla version (Joomla 4 or Joomla 5) as soon as possible. Afterwards, please update jDownloads to the latest published version. The longer you delay, the more difficult the upgrade process for your website is likely to be.

Main Menu
Support-Forum

Download logs filtering

Started by digitalRASC, 28.08.2019 17:49:39

Previous topic - Next topic

digitalRASC

Hi,

Is there a way of filtering the download logs using MySQL or the raw logs data?

The Download admin panel interface display the total downloads for a file. I would like to find out how many times the file was downloaded in a certain period by maybe running an SQL statement.

I have check but the number I get for a file using the alias and whats on the download interface is not the same.

I am referring to a file where the data was logged and stored in the DB from the upload date (logs DB table has not been cleared)

Regards,
Kisten
  •  

ColinM

Hi
The logging of downloads is in the database table __jdownloads_logs.  For a Download the type field is 1Other entries include the Download title, the Download id and the actual filename together with the date-time of the downloading and,if logged in, the user id.
So you could readily execute a suitable SQL query to find what you need.
Colin
Colin M
  •