News:

Dear forum visitors, if the support forum is not available, please try again a few minutes later. Thanks!

Main Menu
Support-Forum

Invalid file size found

Started by rhinoboy82, 29.07.2017 17:24:06

Previous topic - Next topic

rhinoboy82

I am working on getting uploads to work for my site. I can get some smaller files to work, but with anything of 16 MB or so, I get this message: "Error
Save failed with the following error: Invalid file size found. File upload aborted."
I have checked all the php limits for file sizes, execution time, etc. and they are all set to 2048MB.
  •  

ColinM

Hi
This seems quite strange as usually it is one of the php settings.
Could you please check with http://www.jdownloads.net/documentations/item/how-can-i-upload-larger-files?category_id=29
If still a prtoblem could you perhaps use a Private Message (click on white 'square' near my name) with super user logon details so we could check
Colin
Colin M
  •  

Arno

See pic. You should here change  the value for your user group.  ;)

QuoteThis seems quite strange as usually it is one of the php settings.
Yes. But in jDownloads we have additional settings for file sizes.

[gelöscht durch Administrator]
Best Regards / Gruß
Arno
Please make a Donation for jDownloads and/or write a review on the Joomla! Extensions directory!
  •  

rhinoboy82

I updated the User Settings as well. The screen shows  "Maximum upload size: 2.00 GB" and  "Allowed maximum size: 2048 KB". I'll PM login info to ColinM.
  •  

ColinM

Hi
Had a success by changing the upload engine from 'HTML5' to 'gears'.  Loaded an 87Mbyte file from front end with no problem.
Colin
Colin M
  •  

Arno

The problem seem be solved. So we should close it.
Best Regards / Gruß
Arno
Please make a Donation for jDownloads and/or write a review on the Joomla! Extensions directory!
  •