News:

Dear forum visitors, if the support forum is not available, please try again a few minutes later. Thanks!

Main Menu
Support-Forum

I Need Help. Site won't load error: 1146 downloads_log doesn't exist SQL

Started by water, 24.08.2014 04:38:07

Previous topic - Next topic

water

I need help. I had renew my site from scratch with joomla 3. I had installed downloads and it was working fine. but I didn't want to go through creating new folders and category from the preview site. My other side with joomla 1.5 I had renamed my download directory without the j I tried to do the same on joomla 3.3 and after i renamed i moved all folders with files inside i have on joomla 1.5 after i did that i started to get sql error then i went to phpmysql and dropped all table for j-downloads uninstalled j-download component re-installed and still getting the same error.
Error: 1146 - Table 'sitejoomla3.site_jdownloads_log' doesn't exist SQL=SELECT * FROM site_jdownloads_log ORDER BY log_datetime DESC LIMIT 15

how can i fix this?
  •  

Arno

Hi,
i understand not exactly what you have done.
You had prior a website with Joomla 1.5 and jDownloads 1.8.x and have this data 'moved' to a new Joomla 3.x site with jDownloads 3.2.x ?????
How have you 'moved' the jD data?  ::)

QuoteError: 1146 - Table 'sitejoomla3.site_jdownloads_log' doesn't exist
Please note that the old db tables are not compatible with a newer jD version. So you must use a special 'update' procedure in the new version. See documentation.
Best Regards / Gruß
Arno
Please make a Donation for jDownloads and/or write a review on the Joomla! Extensions directory!
  •  

water

thank you arno for you quick reply. I explain. I had a site with joomla 1.5 and J_downloads 1.8.x this site i had rename j_downloads default directory to Downloads. I mean the Path was not J_downloads. and i have 6 category directories inside. I recently install joomla 3.3 new not upgrade. also i install j_downlods 3.2 everything was ok. but I tried to rename default download directory Path from j_downloads to downloads also i tried to move the directory from all joomla to new directory. after I rename downloads path i start getting error. I dropped every j_downloads table from my SQL and also installed j_downloads again but same problem error 1146

www.sajomacity.com

check
  •  

ColinM

Hi
You need two steps.  First is getting from jD1.8 series to jD1.9 series on Joomla 3.2 (or higher) 
This article is for joomla 2.5 but is the same for Joola 3.2 (or higher) by substituting references to joomla 3.2 (or higher) in place of joomla 2.5
http://www.jdownloads.net/documentations/item/how-to-move-jdownloads-1-8-x-from-joomla-1-5-to-joomla-2-5

Next step is to upgrade from jD1.9 series to jD3.2 series on joomla 3.2 (or higher)
Please read http://www.jdownloads.net/documentations/item/how-to-upgrade-jdownloads-component-from-1-9-x-to-latest-3-x-version?category_id=30

Colin
Colin M
  •  

water

Thank you ColinM i had delete my site and installed as a new site with later joomla and later JD Beta. but now Im having another problem I will post problem on separate Post. I will keep your information and links in my good information you gave me and good site with videos tutorials
  •