News:

Support for jDownloads 3 has been ended
Since 17 August 2023 Joomla.org has discontinued support for Joomla 3.x. Therefore, we will no longer offer official support for our Joomla 3 jDownloads version 3.9.x from January 2024.
Please update your website to the latest Joomla version (Joomla 4 or Joomla 5) as soon as possible. Afterwards, please update jDownloads to the latest published version. The longer you delay, the more difficult the upgrade process for your website is likely to be.

Main Menu
Support-Forum

Paid download project

Started by labsinfo, 24.02.2021 08:06:12

Previous topic - Next topic

labsinfo

Hello !

I'm currently working on a project of website having paid download files.

I've found Jdownloads as perfect download tools, but it's difficult to find the payment system working with it.

I've read some posts on Ratmil PayPerDownload but this add-on appears to be old and i'm not sure of its proper maintenance.

Do you have any advice for me ? some examples ?

Thanks in advance !

Joël
  •  

ColinM

Joel.
There are plans to include a 'shop' in jD but it did not get finished!One way is with  Alta User Points.  Here people can buy 'points' but I am not familiar withe the details of AUP - just jow about the plugin that supports it in jDownloads.

But I do know many people have sorted this problem so I hope one of them responds.
Colin
Colin M
  •  

labsinfo

Thank you colin, for your reply.

Effectively, I've found some informations about AUP, but it's not very "clean" to be obliged to buy some points before buying something I would prefer a simpler way to do. Like other shops.

•  

Arno

I know that there should also be shop addons that work with jDownloads. Please use the Joomla extension directory to find them.
Best Regards / Gruß
Arno
Please make a Donation for jDownloads and/or write a review on the Joomla! Extensions directory!
  •  

ColinM

Hi
Pay Per Download by Ratmil was significantly upgraded some time ago and there is not much to add!  But the reviews say it has problems integating with PayPal
Colin
Colin M
  •