News:

Dear forum visitors, if the support forum is not available, please try again a few minutes later. Thanks!

Main Menu
Support-Forum

Fehler beim Aktivieren eines Layouts - [Fixed in 3.2.60]

Started by Armin, 12.04.2018 13:06:21

Previous topic - Next topic

Armin

Hallo,

beim Aktivieren eines anderen (Standard) Layouts gibt es einen Fehler (siehe Anlage)
Lokale Testinstallation mit XAMPP, PHP 7.1.7, MariaDB 10.1.25, Joomla 3.8.6, JDownloads 3.2.59.
Ich habe gestern angefangen, JDownloads zu konfigurieren. Hat alles geklappt. Ich wollte die InfoBox unterhalb der angezeigten Downloads ausschalten und habe deshalb ein anderes Layout aktiviert – mit oben beschriebenem Fehler. Die Aktivierung eines anderen Layouts , egal in welcher Kategorie, schlägt fehl.

[gelöscht durch Administrator]
  •  

ColinM

Hi
I have used Google Translate so I might not quite understand!
I hae tested using XAMPP and have no propblem if I activate a different layout. So it is strange.

Which Files layout were you using and which one were you wanting to use?  Did you edit the layout at all?
Just for clarity how did you activate the layout?
Colin
Colin M
  •  

Armin

Hi,

after installation of jdownloads "Standard Dateien Layout ohne Auswahlbox v3.2" in then download section is active. Because I don't want the infobox, I changed to "Dateien Layout mit nur einer Zeile v3.2": check the checkbox, then push button activate: error. This happens with every  layout in every  section. Perhaps it is a problem with my testsite.

I commented out some code in the layout and now the infobox doesn't show anymore. I will try this on my homepage. Perhaps there will be no error.

Armin.
  •  

ColinM

Hi,
Yes it may well be a local problem. Maybe the install/update did not go properly? Please keep us posted.
Thanks
Colin
Colin M
  •  

HerKle

Seems not to be a single and not a local problem. I exported running custom layouts from jD3.2.59 from a live site and imported them into another live site, also jD3.2.59.

Installation went smoothly but when hitting the button "Activate" this message appears:
QuoteError!

0 Call to a member function get() on null
. Please help!
Kind regards, Herbert
  •  

ColinM

Hi
Could you advise what level of error reporting you have on the new site please.
As I cannot reproduce this problem would it be possible for you to send me a PM with super admin login?
(Click on whitish square with tail near my name)
Colin
Colin M
  •  

Arno

Sorry for this mistake.
Please copy the unzipped file below over the original in administrator/components/com_jdownloads/models

[gelöscht durch Administrator]
Best Regards / Gruß
Arno
Please make a Donation for jDownloads and/or write a review on the Joomla! Extensions directory!
  •  

HerKle

Thank you Colin, thank you Arno, the fix worked!
Kind regards, Herbert
  •  

Armin

Thank you Colin and Arno, the fix works fine.
Armin.
  •  

belini

Thanks, I have this problem too, its solved.  8)
  •