News:

Dear forum visitors, if the support forum is not available, please try again a few minutes later. Thanks!

Main Menu
Support-Forum

hi guy,I have a question,please help me!

Started by mikemikeee, 23.05.2018 17:11:29

Previous topic - Next topic

mikemikeee

Since we've installed jDownloads, we've been adding, removing and updating files. 

The end result is that while we have 184 active download files, the "Upload directory" contains 451 files. The 267 extra files are old and obsolete files.

Is there a way for jDownloads to automatically delete all "unlinked" files from the "Upload directory"?

In the tools there are two buttons for "Clean up the images folder" and for "Clean up the preview files folder" but they are only for the screenshots, thumbnails, and preview files. Is there something similar for the uploaded files?

Thank you
  •  

ColinM

Hi, 
The basic answer is to use the Backend Downloads.  There you can tick those Downloads that are to be deleted.  Sometimes it might help to select the Category.  Also probably best not to do too many in one go.You should set "Delete images from deleted Downloads? " and "Delete preview files from any deleted Download?" in the Downloads tab of Config.
Colin
Colin M
  •  

nguyenquangbinh

I have the same problem too. Thank you.
  •