News:

Support for jDownloads 3 has been ended
Since 17 August 2023 Joomla.org has discontinued support for Joomla 3.x. Therefore, we will no longer offer official support for our Joomla 3 jDownloads version 3.9.x from January 2024.
Please update your website to the latest Joomla version (Joomla 4 or Joomla 5) as soon as possible. Afterwards, please update jDownloads to the latest published version. The longer you delay, the more difficult the upgrade process for your website is likely to be.

Main Menu
Support-Forum

Quick Guide how to convert MP4 to MOV on Mac

Started by windyliang, 08.11.2012 06:33:14

Previous topic - Next topic

Mccluskey

Great guide. Thanks a lot for sharing.
The bathmate results are amazing!
  •  

Mikssa

To be honest, I'm use to convert iTunes M4V videos to MP4 format, then it will be much convenient for me to play these videos on non-Apple devices like Android tablet. We know all iTunes videos are in M4V which DRM protected, making it impossible to be played on Apple unauthorized devices. Media Converter for Mac is the program for us to remove DRM protection and convert videos from M4V to MOV, MP4, FLV, AVI, M4V, MPG, MP3, etc. at faster speed with zero loss quality. After that, you will be able to re-encode and share purchased or rented iTunes videos freely. Or you can check more info on here. Good luck.
  •  

ksseidjs

Hi, as for me, I just know how to convert iTunes M4V video to MP4. To do that, I use DRmare M4V Converter for Mac to convert the iTunes video files. This video converter program can convert iTunes videos in a fast speed with lossless video quality. You can use it to convert iTunes video to plain MP4, MOV and more video formats so that you could watch them on other devices. Hope this tip will help you.
  •  

Wlee2060

Hi,
To convert MP4 to MOV, what you need is a powerful video converting tool such as Joyoshare Video Converter for Mac. It's an all-in-one video and audio converter, video editor, and DVD ripper. You can use it to convert any video and audio files from one format to another without causing any quality loss. Besides, the program is simple to operate, and interface is friendly, so anyone can easily handle it without trouble.

See detailed guide: How to convert MP4 to MOV on Mac
  •