www.jdownloads.com

Hallo,

ich habe im Backend in den Einstellungen die Bewertungen deaktiviert, im Frontend werden die Skipte ajaxvote.js und ajaxvote.css trotzdem immer mit geladen.

Die Lightbox- und Flowplayer-Skripte werden beim Deaktivieren der entsprechenden Funktion nicht mehr geladen.
Warum klappt das nicht beim Ausschalten der Bewertungen?

Gruß,
Carsten Thoms

« Last Edit: 13.10.2015 16:18:13 by ColinM »
Hi
My German is very rudimentary so I have used Google Translate which says
I have in the backend disabled in the settings the reviews, in the front end are the Skipte ajaxvote.js and yet always with ajaxvote.css loaded.

The Lightbox- and Flowplayer scripts are no longer loaded when you disable the corresponding function.
 Why this does not work when you turn off the reviews?

Please excuse my questions as I am trying to understand better - think the translation above may not be the best!

in the backend disabled in the settings the reviews
Does that mean you have disabled  jComments in Configuration - FrontEnd tab setting Support JComments?to No  (it is at the end of the FrontEnd page)

[/color]
in the front end are the Skipte ajaxvote.js and yet always with ajaxvote.css loaded
Not sure I understand.  Are you saying you removed the {rating} placeholder in the Files Layout?  - it is the {rating} placeholder that causes the rating stars, which look like 5 * chars.   to appear.

Note that the rating stars are not related to jComments at all.

I think perhaps you are asking how to stop the ***** appearing.  If that is your question then make a copy of you present active Files layout (use Save and Copy) and then remove the {rating} placeholder.

Hope this helps

Colin

Having thought a bit further I think you may be as
Colin M
Hi Colin,

I have disabled the ratings in jDownload Configuration > Frontend > Activate ratings? > No. (see ratings.jpg)

But the files ajaxvote.js and ajaxvote.css are unnecessarily loaded anyway (see ajaxvote.jpg).

I have no {rating} placeholder in my layouts.

[gelöscht durch Administrator]
Hi
Because Ratings could be disabled or enabled at any time it is not feasible to remove/install the ajaxvote.js and ajaxvote.css   files dynamically.  But I will let Arno know your observations.  It maybe that the code and other overhead outweigh the effort caused by having the ajaxvote files loaded anyway!

I do not think this is really a bug as it does not stop things working properly - it is more of an 'enhancement'.

Colin
« Last Edit: 13.10.2015 11:39:03 by ColinM »
Colin M
Is fixed in 3.2.39!
« Last Edit: 15.10.2015 09:22:26 by ColinM »
Best Regards / Gruß
Arno
Please make a Donation for jDownloads and/or write a review on the Joomla! Extensions directory!