News:

Support for jDownloads 3 has been ended
Since 17 August 2023 Joomla.org has discontinued support for Joomla 3.x. Therefore, we will no longer offer official support for our Joomla 3 jDownloads version 3.9.x from January 2024.
Please update your website to the latest Joomla version (Joomla 4 or Joomla 5) as soon as possible. Afterwards, please update jDownloads to the latest published version. The longer you delay, the more difficult the upgrade process for your website is likely to be.

Main Menu
Support-Forum

How to change the line background Files:?

Started by remdesign, 07.02.2015 09:14:03

Previous topic - Next topic

remdesign

I want to change the background color of the header Files.
To do this, Layouts -> Files -> Standard Files Layout without Checkboxes v2.5 (it active) I tried to change
style="background-color:#EFEFEF; :

{files_title_begin}<div style="background-color:#00ff00; padding:6px;">{files_title_text}</div>{files_title_end}

But the background color has not changed. See attachment.
Please help find the cause of the error in my actions.

[gelöscht durch Administrator]
  •  

ColinM

Hi
I believe it is taken from your template.  The background colour can be changed by including something like
.jd-files-subtitle {
   background-color: pink;
}
in file jdownloads_custom.css
There is an artiicle in the documentation on custom css
http://www.jdownloads.net/documentations/item/custom-css

Colin
Colin M
  •  

remdesign

Thanks for the quick reply.
Unfortunately, this style is not earned.
Disable background can be as shown in the screenshot, but I do not know what is the name of the class I need to use here.

[gelöscht durch Administrator]
  •  

ColinM

Hi
Are you showing this from

• the regular front end such as list all dowloads or list all categories?
  • Or is it from an Article or similar?
  • or it it from one of the jDownloads modules?

Colin
PS I think it is Content
Colin M
  •  

Arno

The 'Files" line is from the jD files layout.
Best Regards / Gruß
Arno
Please make a Donation for jDownloads and/or write a review on the Joomla! Extensions directory!
  •  

ColinM

Sorry about the delay in getting a positive outcome but it was a bit more obscure than I thought!
The "Files" line comes from a specific Layout, namely "Standard Files Layout v2.5".  It does not come from the Activated layout.

The particular part is at the start of the main layout section.
{files_title_begin}<div style="background-color:#EFEFEF; padding:6px;">
{files_title_text}</div>{files_title_end}

So a quick fix is to change it directly there, but that will be overwritten in each update!  So a better solution is to specify which layout you want to use by means of the place holder {file onlinelayout==layout name} specifying which layout.
I made a copy of "Standard Files Layout v2.5" with Save As Copy to get
"Standard Files Layout v2.5 (2)".  This will be retained between updates. Then I used {file onlinelayout==Standard Files Layout v2.5 (2)} before the normal placeholder eg {jd_file file==86}

In the longer term the layouts are being revised to include more class names.  For example the above may become
{files_title_begin}<div class="jd_files_title">
{files_title_text}</div>{files_title_end}

and jdownloads_fe.css would contain
.jd_files_title {
   background-color:#EFEFEF;
   padding:6px;
}

Colin
Colin M
  •