News:

Dear forum visitors, if the support forum is not available, please try again a few minutes later. Thanks!

Main Menu
Support-Forum

error after installation: Upload root folder not exist

Started by bootpass, 05.05.2014 14:48:08

Previous topic - Next topic

Arno

Quote from: bootpass on 11.05.2014 15:01:48
salvation did you find the problem and if so what was the problem

It seems that you read not my answers?
I wait for (valid) login data for phpmyadmin via PM.
Best Regards / Gruß
Arno
Please make a Donation for jDownloads and/or write a review on the Joomla! Extensions directory!
  •  

bootpass

•  

Arno

I have found the problem and fixed it in version 3.2.5/2.5.7.
This problem has to do with uppercase definitions for database prefix.
The Joomla method getPrefix() and getTableList() can has as result different prefix values (lowercases and uppercases). This is now fixed in jDownloads.

So you can now use jdownloads in your Joomla installation - see pic from the installation result.  ;D
Many thanks for your help and your patience.

[gelöscht durch Administrator]
Best Regards / Gruß
Arno
Please make a Donation for jDownloads and/or write a review on the Joomla! Extensions directory!
  •  

bootpass

No problem
I know the risk of using the beta versions but I want to continue to use it for jDownloads quality and even more so now given the quality of the support

is what I just reload my 1.9.10 backup and remettres my subdirectory in the directory jDownloads?

so as not to create crash

and thank you for your help and your patience

continuous and  ;)
  •  

Arno

When you will, you can now again remove the new version and delete also the tables.
Afterwards can you restore your old jD 1.9.x version and start after this the update process. Read before the update instructions in the documentation.
Best Regards / Gruß
Arno
  •  

bootpass

Hello

I remade my install with jd 1.9.10 and reload my backup
I followed the procedure migration jd 3.2 (3.2.5 beta)
The installation functioned without problem the bug is corrected

perfect

thank you beuoup

•  

Arno

Best Regards / Gruß
Arno
  •