News:

Support for jDownloads 3 has been ended
Since 17 August 2023 Joomla.org has discontinued support for Joomla 3.x. Therefore, we will no longer offer official support for our Joomla 3 jDownloads version 3.9.x from January 2024.
Please update your website to the latest Joomla version (Joomla 4 or Joomla 5) as soon as possible. Afterwards, please update jDownloads to the latest published version. The longer you delay, the more difficult the upgrade process for your website is likely to be.

Main Menu
Support-Forum

How to Read Minds Through Martial Arts Training

Started by jamesmer919, 16.11.2012 21:22:21

Previous topic - Next topic

jamesmer919

I was engaged in martial arts training the other night, and the subject of reading an opponent's mind came up. Rather, I told the guys to shut up and read minds.

There was a bit of surprise. The students all wanted to talk and ask questions...the exact opposite of what I had just told them.

So I said, "Shut...in silence you can read minds. You can't read minds if you are talking so much that all you can hear is the talking."

The noise level went down a wee bit.

"Look," I said, "you could do forms and techniques and fight for thirty years...or you can follow my instructions and read minds in a couple of hours."

After a minute of waiting for them to focus more on their forms and less on my words, I began to talk softly and unobtrusively. I wanted them to be able to do their techniques and input my data at the same time. They were all good enough, had reached a sufficient level of intuition, to do that.

edit by admin (links removed)
  •  

Jackie22

Fascinating how powerful the mind is and how the average individual only uses a part of the brain. Such a shame that there is not more training on this and more research on the unused parts. I know that there is a growing awareness of using/stimulating other parts of the brain for people who have suffered strokes or have had brain injury. The whole power of the body as a whole and the principle of martial arts is fascinating. Keep up the good work and have fun. Jackie22
  •  

bostonul

I don`t think that something like this is possible , If it was like this just imagine how we would live our lives. Everyone have his small little secret.
  •  

Robin

It is not easy to read minds. As I often observe in martial arts they are focus with their opponent, giving an eye to act contact and needs a sharp senses.

Tancha

You must master all the movements in martial arts and in that way, your sparring partner would think that you could read his mind.
  •  

sexbombpromotionshq

hahahah its not really you are reading minds. i think the best word for that is anticipate. you have to guess.

cavem

This could be an interesting concept if it can actually be done using martial arts training. But I don't think that's gonna happen.
You can learn how to find a girlfriend and how to attract women if you're like most guys who want to have a girlfriend.
  •  

lewisparrott

Was watching a show about this the other day, I would check out Derren Brown if your really into this stuff.
  •  

Uport1929

The strict discipline and deep focus taught in martial arts contributes to sharp anticipation of your opponent's next moves. This is interesting and beneficila to those who wants to be furthermore knowledgeable in this type of arts. It enables development of one's self and not only for defense. great read.
  •  

glamor_entertainment

Great post.thank you so much for sharing info. Love your work
  •