News:

Support for jDownloads 3 has been ended
Since 17 August 2023 Joomla.org has discontinued support for Joomla 3.x. Therefore, we will no longer offer official support for our Joomla 3 jDownloads version 3.9.x from January 2024.
Please update your website to the latest Joomla version (Joomla 4 or Joomla 5) as soon as possible. Afterwards, please update jDownloads to the latest published version. The longer you delay, the more difficult the upgrade process for your website is likely to be.

Main Menu
Support-Forum

Plugin for ads

Started by nana04848, 14.09.2012 21:09:13

Previous topic - Next topic

nana04848

Anyone know of a plugin I can install and use for ads for wordpress? I want to put ads on the site bar.
Thank you

coxhelan

Quote from: nana04848 on 14.09.2012 21:09:13
Anyone know of a plugin I can install and use for ads for wordpress? I want to put ads on the site bar.
Thank you

What kinds of ads? Your own ones or would you like to use general google powered ads with adsense?

•  

WilliamDavies

I use "Ads Easy" plugin and it works very well. It is already AdSense optimized and works with everything. Give it a try
  •  

VectMaster

Quote from: WilliamDavies on 15.12.2012 16:49:44
I use "Ads Easy" plugin and it works very well. It is already AdSense optimized and works with everything. Give it a try
Thank you, anyone can give info for other solutions?
  •  

Kirki

Hi I have tried many classifieds theme with price between 40 and 240 $ , i Think the better is classipress from apptheme my site is http://ads2free.com .
If you need a free one I recommended the osclass !
Vassilis
UST Sys admin
  •  

Kirki

Ohhh !!!!! I do not understand your question ... sorry ....
for adsence I use the "Wp Insert" it is very Good !!!

Sorry again !!!!
Vassilis
UST Sys admin
  •  

DenzilNapata143

I got what you are asking.

Google adsense ads are java based ads and when you install any theme, you get a section in the dashboard where you could simply paste the code and it would get visible on every page on your website. I never used on Joomla platform but for WordPress there are many plugins which comes. I would recommend you to not use any plugin when it comes to adsense because plugins which comes for free often have some hidden codes inside and this can alter the adsense code present inside.

Only download those plugin which have good user rating and verified.

Buited

Here are the latest and best advertising plugins that you can use on WordPress:

• WP125
  • BuySellAds
  • Wp-Insert
  • OpenX WordPress Widget
  • AdRotate
  • Post Layout
  • WhyDoWork AdSense Plugin
  • AdPress

Hope you find one of these useful. :)

I am a solar energy enthusiast and I created a website to help my fellow greenies who are searching for a solar panel system.  Find the best deals on solar panels to save you the most money!

•  

WendellSpevak

Quote from: Buited on 24.06.2013 12:31:38
Here are the latest and best advertising plugins that you can use on WordPress:

• WP125
  • BuySellAds
  • Wp-Insert
  • OpenX WordPress Widget
  • AdRotate
  • Post Layout
  • WhyDoWork AdSense Plugin
  • AdPress

Hope you find one of these useful. :)

I am[/color] solar panel enthusiast and I created a website to help my fellow greenies who are searching for a solar panel system.  Find the best deals on solar panels to save you the most money![/u]

Surely it is very useful... I have been searching for it some while and finally got it.
  •  

wancheung

And then how I can install and use for ads for blogspot? I want to put ads on the site bar.
  •