News:

Dear forum visitors, if the support forum is not available, please try again a few minutes later. Thanks!

Main Menu
Support-Forum

Bug: Error: Class "JDownloads\Component\JDownloads\Site\Model\Text" not found

Started by ibrahim, 25.04.2024 19:31:50

Previous topic - Next topic

ibrahim

After updating to Joomla 5.1, the error log started to register an error from JDownloads as shown below. Please see the attached screenshot.

downloads/summary/2-extensions/576-subscriptions

Error message
File: /home/admin/web/joomla.bid/public_html/components/com_jdownloads/src/Model/SummaryModel.php
Line: 223
Error: Class "JDownloads\Component\JDownloads\Site\Model\Text" not found
  •  

ColinM

Ibrahim
Could you please copy the entire error set as TEXT in a reply - an image is not useful in this case
Thanks
Colin
Colin M
  •  

ibrahim

Here is the all error code:

2024-04-26 03:00:48 error 114.119.156.142 guest PDC onError Stored error /home/admin/web/jooomla123.com/public_html/components/com_jdownloads/src/Model/SummaryModel.php::223 Class "JDownloads\Component\JDownloads\Site\Model\Text" not found #0 /home/admin/web/jooomla123.com/public_html/libraries/src/MVC/View/AbstractView.php(159): JDownloads\Component\JDownloads\Site\Model\SummaryModel->getItems()
#1 /home/admin/web/jooomla123.com/public_html/components/com_jdownloads/src/View/Summary/HtmlView.php(81): Joomla\CMS\MVC\View\AbstractView->get()
#2 /home/admin/web/jooomla123.com/public_html/libraries/src/MVC/Controller/BaseController.php(697): JDownloads\Component\JDownloads\Site\View\Summary\HtmlView->display()
#3 /home/admin/web/jooomla123.com/public_html/components/com_jdownloads/src/Controller/DisplayController.php(123): Joomla\CMS\MVC\Controller\BaseController->display()
#4 /home/admin/web/jooomla123.com/public_html/libraries/src/MVC/Controller/BaseController.php(730): JDownloads\Component\JDownloads\Site\Controller\DisplayController->display()
#5 /home/admin/web/jooomla123.com/public_html/libraries/src/Dispatcher/ComponentDispatcher.php(143): Joomla\CMS\MVC\Controller\BaseController->execute()
#6 /home/admin/web/jooomla123.com/public_html/components/com_jdownloads/src/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(60): Joomla\CMS\Dispatcher\ComponentDispatcher->dispatch()
#7 /home/admin/web/jooomla123.com/public_html/libraries/src/Component/ComponentHelper.php(361): JDownloads\Component\JDownloads\Site\Dispatcher\Dispatcher->dispatch()
#8 /home/admin/web/jooomla123.com/public_html/libraries/src/Application/SiteApplication.php(218): Joomla\CMS\Component\ComponentHelper::renderComponent()
#9 /home/admin/web/jooomla123.com/public_html/libraries/src/Application/SiteApplication.php(261): Joomla\CMS\Application\SiteApplication->dispatch()
#10 /home/admin/web/jooomla123.com/public_html/libraries/src/Application/CMSApplication.php(306): Joomla\CMS\Application\SiteApplication->doExecute()
#11 /home/admin/web/jooomla123.com/public_html/includes/app.php(58): Joomla\CMS\Application\CMSApplication->execute()
#12 /home/admin/web/jooomla123.com/public_html/index.php(32): require_once('...')
#13 {main}
  •  

ColinM

Ibrahim
There is an article Turn On Debug which should help you make error reports.

Colin
Colin M
  •  

ibrahim

Dear Colin,

I have deleted all logs and begun analyzing all website links. However, I encountered the same error in the logs. Keeping debug mode on throughout the day or until new links are analyzed isn't feasible, as it takes hours. Additionally, I am unsure which link this code is associated with, so I am unable to test it in debug mode because I don't know the link or what causes this error to appear. Do you have any ideas?

Alternatively, I have cloned the site and am preparing a test version where I can leave debug mode on and commence a new analysis via 4SEO. The purpose of this clone is aimed at fixing some bugs in the payment methods.

I will PM the info today with a copy to Arno?
When you have a moment, could you please review the site credentials (admin, FTP, phpMyAdmin) that I'll send. Your assistance with diagnosing these issues and any others reported on the JDownloads forum would be greatly appreciated.
  •  

ibrahim

I have sent all the credentials for full access to the website via PM to you and Arno. I hope you can take some time to assist me with this matter.
  •