News:

Support for jDownloads 3 has been ended
Since 17 August 2023 Joomla.org has discontinued support for Joomla 3.x. Therefore, we will no longer offer official support for our Joomla 3 jDownloads version 3.9.x from January 2024.
Please update your website to the latest Joomla version (Joomla 4 or Joomla 5) as soon as possible. Afterwards, please update jDownloads to the latest published version. The longer you delay, the more difficult the upgrade process for your website is likely to be.

Main Menu
Support-Forum

How UPGRADE from 3.2.69 to 3.9?

Started by ArticosDesign, 20.01.2023 12:08:52

Previous topic - Next topic

ArticosDesign

Hello,

I have installed 3.2.69 and i need UPGRADE to latest version, i click in guide for UPGRADE link, but link not exist, display error 404, page not found:
https://www.jdownloads.net/documentation-for-v3-9/getting-started-v3-9/upgrading-from-jdownloads-3-2-to-3-9

How continue?, what is the correct URL to the UPGRADING GUIDE from 3.2 to 3.9 ??

** Many links from your website fail, please check.

Regards,
Pedro
Best Regards,
  •  

Arno

Hi,
please excuse this problem. It seems to be a result from this process:
QuoteNote we are making changes to the documentation site
So please bear with us whilst this is in progress.
The working solution is to combine the v3.9 and v4 documentation and ensure article titles have either V3.9 or V4 or both at the end of the title.
Presently some links to other articles are not working - this is being resolved

I will contact Colin who is currently making these changes. He will put the required information back online.
Best Regards / Gruß
Arno
Please make a Donation for jDownloads and/or write a review on the Joomla! Extensions directory!
  •