News:

Dear forum visitors, if the support forum is not available, please try again a few minutes later. Thanks!

Main Menu
Support-Forum

Server limit exhausted - jdownloads takes time to download - No bug

Started by saffeeq, 22.11.2022 07:23:59

Previous topic - Next topic

saffeeq

I am using jdownoads in my website www.keralaservice.org Recently downloading file takes too much time and site not loading due to server limit exceeded. My server provider inform that "Checking on this for you I can see that one or more of your sites is consuming more MySQL resources that it's allowed.". The sited example queries all related to jdownloads, Please help me to rectify error. My jdownloads version is 3.9.8.6
  •  

Arno

Hi,
how much Downloads in how many categories do you offer on your page?

Which PHP and MySQL version. I think you use Joomla 3.10?
Best Regards / Gruß
Arno
Please make a Donation for jDownloads and/or write a review on the Joomla! Extensions directory!
  •  

saffeeq

Total 1002 downloads in 24 categories.  I am using joomla 3.10.11. PHP version 7.4.33 and Mysql  10.3.36-MariaDB-cll-lve
  •  

Arno

Thanks. 1000 Downloads in 24 categories is not really a lot. So this cannot be the reason.
When I test your website all pages (also pages with much Download links) are loaded very fast. So I see not really a problem.

QuoteMy server provider inform that "Checking on this for you I can see that one or more of your sites is consuming more MySQL resources that it's allowed.". The sited example queries all related to jdownloads, Please help me to rectify error. My jdownloads version is 3.9.8.6
That is logical and normal. Check self your start page, the most content will be created from the jDownkloads extensions here (component, module and plugins).

By the way, has your hoster tell you anything about his mysql limit values? 
Best Regards / Gruß
Arno
Please make a Donation for jDownloads and/or write a review on the Joomla! Extensions directory!
  •  

saffeeq

No, my hosters not mentioned anything about mysql limit values
  •  

Arno

I cannot see here a bug. So I will close this topic.
Best Regards / Gruß
Arno
  •