News:

Support for jDownloads 3 has been ended
Since 17 August 2023 Joomla.org has discontinued support for Joomla 3.x. Therefore, we will no longer offer official support for our Joomla 3 jDownloads version 3.9.x from January 2024.
Please update your website to the latest Joomla version (Joomla 4 or Joomla 5) as soon as possible. Afterwards, please update jDownloads to the latest published version. The longer you delay, the more difficult the upgrade process for your website is likely to be.

Main Menu
Support-Forum

HowTo show File-Date in Table in Frontend

Started by nwr, 06.10.2022 08:22:02

Previous topic - Next topic

nwr

In my Frontend I have a table with two columns. In the right column I show the Download (Symbol and Name). In the left column I have the date of the file. Currently I update this date manually when I replace the file with a newer one.

Is there a way to display the file-date automatically? Can I tell JDownloads: read the date of the file (or date of upload) and display it in my table?
  •  

Arno

Hi,
please use the jdownloads layout export function to post this layout here.
Best Regards / Gruß
Arno
Please make a Donation for jDownloads and/or write a review on the Joomla! Extensions directory!
  •  

ColinM

Hi
When you modify an upload it fills in the Modified date field.  Presently there is no way to select which date is shown automatically. 
Will send you a PM
Colin
Colin M
  •