News:

Support for jDownloads 3 has been ended
Since 17 August 2023 Joomla.org has discontinued support for Joomla 3.x. Therefore, we will no longer offer official support for our Joomla 3 jDownloads version 3.9.x from January 2024.
Please update your website to the latest Joomla version (Joomla 4 or Joomla 5) as soon as possible. Afterwards, please update jDownloads to the latest published version. The longer you delay, the more difficult the upgrade process for your website is likely to be.

Main Menu
Support-Forum

Issues uploading PDFs

Started by josh@thenavycwo, 09.05.2022 21:42:01

Previous topic - Next topic

josh@thenavycwo

Currently running Joomla 3.10.8 with jDownloads 3.9.7.3.
I am also unable to upgrade any higher due to a mySQL limitation and goDaddy (they suck).

I recently attempted to create a new download of a pdf file. Once I click "Save" I'm transferred to a 404 error. When I view the actual directory the file is uploaded, however, the download is not actually created in jDownloads. When I attempt to scan the download directory I receive multiple new files found. I click 'make changes permanent' and I receive 'Failed to load 'rt_kraken' template: Please install Gantry 5 Framework!" I don't think these are directly related, but I do believe jDownloads is having an issue with my RocketTheme. I haven't been able to find anything else that could be related. Looking for some help. Thanks.
  •  

ColinM

Hi
Not sure I fully understand :(
I will send you a PM (Private Message)
Colin
Colin M
  •