News:

Dear forum visitors, if the support forum is not available, please try again a few minutes later. Thanks!

Main Menu
Support-Forum

No downloads possible [Chrome and Opera specific]]

Started by eplay-tv, 18.08.2021 12:33:55

Previous topic - Next topic

eplay-tv

Since an upgrade I have to find out that downloads are no longer possible. During my test at the time everything worked, but now I have to find out that no download is possible anymore.

Via the error log, I get several error messages, usually very differently:

QuoteGot error 'PHP message: PHP Notice:  Undefined variable: user_random_id in /home/users/eplay/www/eplay-tv.de/components/com_jdownloads/helpers/jdownloads.php on line 3666PHP message: PHP Notice:  Undefined offset: 1 in /home/users/eplay/www/eplay-tv.de/components/com_jdownloads/helpers/jdownloads.php on line 2621PHP message: PHP Notice:  Undefined offset: 1 in /home/users/eplay/www/eplay-tv.de/components/com_jdownloads/helpers/jdownloads.php on line 2622PHP message: PHP Notice:  Undefined variable: user_email in /home/users/eplay/www/eplay-tv.de/components/com_jdownloads/helpers/jdownloads.php on line 3400'

AH01071: Got error 'PHP message: PHP Notice: Undefined variable: user_email in /home/users/eplay/www/eplay-tv.de/components/com_jdownloads/helpers/jdownloads.php on line 3400', referer: https://eplay-tv.de/community/downloadarea/summary/11-tools/627-firefox

Which is also extremely strange, if I want to start the download using the button, it doesn't work. I copy the link and open it it works.
The error does not occur in Firefox, Opera and Google Chrome have problems with me.

What kind of mistake can that be?

Problem appears specific to recent changes in Chrome and OPERA.  -  OK in FirefoxNot really jD problem - I am not a browser 'spe***t' so I do not know the solution :( Colin

ColinM

Hi

Are you saying that Firefox is OK but problem with Opera and Chrome?

Presume you are at jD3.9.8 now - Is that correct?
Which version did you upgrade from?Colin
Colin M
  •  

eplay-tv

Hey,

Yes, exactly.
You can also try it yourself: https://www.eplay-tv.de/community/downloadarea/summary/11-tools/1532-3dmark

Current version site: 3.9.8
Admin version: 3.9.8.1

Upgrade came from the last version that was available. I can't say which one, but I've been on 3.9 for a while.

ColinM

Hi
I had no problem!It downloaded AOKI was using FirefoxColin
Colin M
  •  

eplay-tv

Quote from: ColinM on 20.08.2021 00:07:24
Hi
I had no problem!It downloaded AOKI was using FirefoxColin
Yes, it works with Firefox, but not with the other browsers like Chrome or Opera

ColinM

Hi
Sorry about the delay.
I have suceeded with Firefox,Opera(an old version), Microsoft Edge but not Chrome or the latest Opera!!Not sure what is causing this - some protocol change I expect.
Colin
PS using a smaller sized example would be helpful!! :) 
Colin M
  •