News:

Dear forum visitors, if the support forum is not available, please try again a few minutes later. Thanks!

Main Menu
Support-Forum

BUG with the layout Downloads : No Before / After Layout for List All Downloads

Started by rikoooo, 14.06.2021 01:13:33

Previous topic - Next topic

rikoooo

Hi,

I have noticed a bug, it's impossible to get the Before and After layout showing for the view 'List All Downloads' which should work from the layout 'Downloads'. I have tried all the layouts but nothing worked.

Would be nice to fix that in the next update.

Thanks a lot

Erik
  •  

ColinM

Rikoo
Yes I will look at this - also in list MyDownloads as well as List All Downloads.
Not sure if it will actually make the next release as it has just been 'closed' for final testing!
Colin
Colin M
  •  

rikoooo

Ho Colin,

Ok, thanks, do you have a hack that I can use while waiting for a fixed version ?

Thanks in advance

Erik
  •  

ColinM

Colin M
  •  

ColinM

Rikoo
I have sent you a Personal Message (PM) with required changes to Downloads and My DownloadsLet me kow if OK  - do backup first!!
Colin
Colin M
  •  

ColinM

Rikoooo,First do a backup just in case :)
There are two similar updates here. Both involve files called default.php but they are different from each other. ;) So please do one at a time.

1. To be able to add the Before and after Sections of the Downloads layouts when using 'List All Downloads' menu item
then unzip  the file Downloads.zip to get an updated default.php file and replace the existing one in location
  components\com_jdownloads\views\downloads\tmpl\

2. To be able to add the Before and after Sections of the Downloads layouts when using 'List My Downloads' menu item
then unzip  the file MyDownloads.zip to get an updated default.php file and replace the existing one in location
  components\com_jdownloads\views\mydownloads\tmpl\

Colin
Colin M
  •