News:

Dear forum visitors, if the support forum is not available, please try again a few minutes later. Thanks!

Main Menu
Support-Forum

subcategory: link on "symbol"

Started by KevinMi, 09.03.2021 16:38:55

Previous topic - Next topic

KevinMi

I see there was a similar issue identified and subsequently fixed in 3.9.7.1. I'm currently using 3.9.7.2.

ISSUE:
An incorrect link is active for the symbol image of sub-categories.

IF you remove the 'Symbol as Link' image from any of the sub-categories, the image will actually be removed from the last subcatagory in the list.

CONDITION:
Issue is repeatable when there are two (2) of more subcatagories with the same parent, and 'Use Link in Symbols' is set to yes

REPRODUCE:
- Create a new subcatagory as New or 'Save as Copy'.
- Select an image for the Symbol option.

RESULT:
The 'Symbol as Link' in the first listed sub-catagory will be correct. All subsequent sub-catagory 'Symbol as Link' images in the list will be linked to the first category in the list.

IF you change the subcategory list order, sub-catagories will continue to be linked to the first category in the list.

Of course, the short term fix for this is to set the 'Use Link in Symbols' to no which does have the expected result.

So... It this a bug or is it something unique to my site only?

Thx,

km
  •  

Arno

Hi,
thanks for the hints. We will check it.
Best Regards / Gruß
Arno
Please make a Donation for jDownloads and/or write a review on the Joomla! Extensions directory!
  •  

Arno

Hi.
I could not reproduce this with 3.9.7.3. Sorry.
Best Regards / Gruß
Arno
Please make a Donation for jDownloads and/or write a review on the Joomla! Extensions directory!
  •