News:

Support for jDownloads 3 has been ended
Since 17 August 2023 Joomla.org has discontinued support for Joomla 3.x. Therefore, we will no longer offer official support for our Joomla 3 jDownloads version 3.9.x from January 2024.
Please update your website to the latest Joomla version (Joomla 4 or Joomla 5) as soon as possible. Afterwards, please update jDownloads to the latest published version. The longer you delay, the more difficult the upgrade process for your website is likely to be.

Main Menu
Support-Forum

Category List

Started by tcjay, 04.02.2021 19:03:59

Previous topic - Next topic

tcjay

I am using {jd_file category==2 count==0} in a custom module.  I would like a simple list of the files to be downloaded in the sidebar but instead I an receiving a full blown version of the download page.  How do I control the template used in the modules?  My website is www.planetearthsilk.com.  8)
  •  

ColinM

Hi
There are two ways
One is to set it in the jD Options  in the Plugins Tab
The other way, which I prefer, is to use

{jd_file onlinelayout==XXXX} where XXXX is replaced the name of the preferred layout such as Files Layout Single Line 3.9  ( you might not have the 3.9 bit in your layouts)
Put this line in the Module before any {jd_file category==2 count==0} or similar.  once set it willl always use that layout.
Please seehttps://www.jdownloads.net/documentation-for-v3-9/modules-plugins-v3-9/using-the-content-plugin-in-articles-and-modulesfor more info
ColinPS you can load down other simple layouts as noted in the article
Colin
Colin M
  •