News:

Support for jDownloads 3 has been ended
Since 17 August 2023 Joomla.org has discontinued support for Joomla 3.x. Therefore, we will no longer offer official support for our Joomla 3 jDownloads version 3.9.x from January 2024.
Please update your website to the latest Joomla version (Joomla 4 or Joomla 5) as soon as possible. Afterwards, please update jDownloads to the latest published version. The longer you delay, the more difficult the upgrade process for your website is likely to be.

Main Menu
Support-Forum

Ver?ffentlichungszeitraum

Started by tschortsch.de, 01.01.2021 20:21:11

Previous topic - Next topic

tschortsch.de

Hallo Arno,
leider kann ein Download im Frontend nicht bearbeitet werden, wenn der Ver?ffentlichungszeitraum noch nicht erreicht bzw. abgelaufen ist.
Kannst Du das bitte ?berpr?fen?
Viele Gr??e und ein gutes neues Jahr w?nscht
Georg
  •  

ColinM

HiApologies for delay but been tied up over the Christmas/New Year period.I have used Google Translatee to read your querry as my German is 'visitor' level. :(
It translated as
QuoteHello Arno,
Unfortunately, a download in the frontend cannot be processed if the publication period has not yet been reached or has expired.
Can you check that out, please?
Many greetings and a happy new year
George
This is a Joomla restriction as the Download is, effectively, not Published so it is not seen in the Front End. 
If the creator has set dates presumably the intention is that it should only be shown within the specified period.
So I presume your query is that it is not seen in the backend.  However jD does list the Downloads in the Backend as shown in the attached pics.Maybe I have misunderstood so could you please expain a bit more.
Dies ist eine Joomla-Einschränkung, da der Download effektiv nicht veröffentlicht wird und daher nicht im Front-End angezeigt wird.
Wenn der Ersteller vermutlich Daten festgelegt hat, soll diese nur innerhalb des angegebenen Zeitraums angezeigt werden.
Ich gehe also davon aus, dass Ihre Anfrage nicht im Backend angezeigt wird. JD listet jedoch die Downloads im Backend auf, wie in den beigefügten Bildern gezeigt.
Vielleicht habe ich es falsch verstanden, also könnten Sie bitte etwas mehr erklären.
Colin

Colin M
  •  

tschortsch.de

Hello Arno,
thank you very much for your reply.
So it isn't possible to show entries which are published but still pending because the publishing time isn't reached?
Thank you for answering.
Georg
  •  

ColinM

Hi
QuoteSo it isn't possible to show entries which are published but still pending because the publishing time isn't reached?
Yes the situation is that Joomla! does not show items that are pending in the front end.
ColinPS I will close this topic
Colin M
  •