News:

Support for jDownloads 3 has been ended
Since 17 August 2023 Joomla.org has discontinued support for Joomla 3.x. Therefore, we will no longer offer official support for our Joomla 3 jDownloads version 3.9.x from January 2024.
Please update your website to the latest Joomla version (Joomla 4 or Joomla 5) as soon as possible. Afterwards, please update jDownloads to the latest published version. The longer you delay, the more difficult the upgrade process for your website is likely to be.

Main Menu
Support-Forum

proxy

Started by thilo2621, 21.10.2020 10:51:49

Previous topic - Next topic

thilo2621

HiI'm using this component behind a reverse proxy for our intranet.
For some reason every page I try to open in the menu of jdownloads takes exactly 1 min to show up; proxy settings in main configuration of joomla is set and works as it should.
Now my question: is there any link implemented in the component which is not using the proxy setting of joomla but tries to connect directly to the internet?
Thanks

•  

ColinM

Hi

Apart from the 1 minute delay for a jD Menu item,  is downloading working normally?
Which version of jD are you using?
The menu itens are typically of the form<a href="/jdx39beta/index.php/list-all-downloads">list all Downloads</a>
And a link to a Download is typically<a href="/jdx39beta/index.php/my-downloads/summary/10-am-cat/28-24-service-sheet" title="Download">24-service-sheet</a>
In the Checkdownload area on the jD control panel the links are absolute<a href="http://localhost/jdx39beta/administrator/components/com_jdownloads/helpers/scan.php?key=DOjSd6uHtOnVYrcm&amp;mode=1&amp;test=1" target="_blank" onclick="openWindow(this.href, 480, 365); return false">Search only for new Directories</a>
The upload directory path is also specified absolutely.  That would be used in the the Create Download sequence .  Is this where you are having a challenge?
Colin
Colin M
  •  

thilo2621

My fault - Sorry - should have specified that this problem occurs only in backend, frontend is working perfectly normal.
Using joomla latest and jD as well.
  •