News:

Support for jDownloads 3 has been ended
Since 17 August 2023 Joomla.org has discontinued support for Joomla 3.x. Therefore, we will no longer offer official support for our Joomla 3 jDownloads version 3.9.x from January 2024.
Please update your website to the latest Joomla version (Joomla 4 or Joomla 5) as soon as possible. Afterwards, please update jDownloads to the latest published version. The longer you delay, the more difficult the upgrade process for your website is likely to be.

Main Menu
Support-Forum

SEF URLs 3.9.1

Started by suprdave, 18.08.2020 04:12:39

Previous topic - Next topic

suprdave

Is there any way to create a search engine friendly URL for the actual download button?

This is what I currently have:

https://www.domain.com/downloads/category?task=download.send&id=160&catid=17&m=0

Thanks,

Dave
  •  

ColinM

Hi
That is one of the things we have been working on.  The 'infrasructure' is there - see Front end options URL Routing - but the support code is not yet complete.

It was decided to first release jD3.9.1 before actually finishing that bit.  Also the Shopping Cart Plugin  did not make the 'cut off' but that will also follow up.
Colin
Colin M
  •  

suprdave

I'm very happy to see the jDownloads refresh.  Although it worked great, 3.9 was the much needed makeover.  I'm sure you'll have the missing features working in no time.  Good luck moving forward and will be glad test future updates.

Thank you,

Dave 
  •