News:

Dear forum visitors, if the support forum is not available, please try again a few minutes later. Thanks!

Main Menu
Support-Forum

Asset issue with jD

Started by ColinM, 24.09.2019 12:53:21

Previous topic - Next topic

ColinM

Arno
Each time I check out upgrading from 3.2 to 3.9 I get an ACL legacy asset issue as illustrated in attached pic.I think that one does not need to specify a 'null' permission but only an actual permission.  Think this is probably done during the installation of jD when the Download permission is set for public as the default setting.But not sure where tp find the code!!
This is not an important 'bug' just an 'irritation' ;)
Colin
EDIT forgot to add the pic!!!

[gelöscht durch Administrator]
Colin M
  •  

ColinM

Arno
It seems that with assets one just need sto specify the non-zero assets. 
So where jD issues in the jD3.9 install/upgrade process
{"core.admin":[],"core.manage":[],"core.create":[],"core.delete":[],"core.edit":[],"core.edit.state":[],"core.edit.own":[],"download":{"1":1},"edit.config":[]it actually only needs "download":{"1":1}See pic
Colin

[gelöscht durch Administrator]
Colin M
  •  

Arno

Hi Colin,
for me is this not really a bug as the permissions works still as expected. Correctly?
So why should we add a special update part (for every rule) to check and update it.
I think this would be more a cosmetic correction. And only visible when users has installed this special (not free) addon.
Or have you get another information?

Maybe could I add a simple check on this string:
Quote{"core.admin":[],"core.manage":[],"core.create":[],"core.delete":[],"core.edit":[],"core.edit.state":[],"core.edit.own":[],"download":{"1":1},"edit.config":[]}
and replace it with:
Quote{"download":{"1":1}

Edit:
I have both topics joined.
Best Regards / Gruß
Arno
Please make a Donation for jDownloads and/or write a review on the Joomla! Extensions directory!
  •