News:

Support for jDownloads 3 has been ended
Since 17 August 2023 Joomla.org has discontinued support for Joomla 3.x. Therefore, we will no longer offer official support for our Joomla 3 jDownloads version 3.9.x from January 2024.
Please update your website to the latest Joomla version (Joomla 4 or Joomla 5) as soon as possible. Afterwards, please update jDownloads to the latest published version. The longer you delay, the more difficult the upgrade process for your website is likely to be.

Main Menu
Support-Forum

User login gets 400 error

Started by dave247, 01.01.2019 22:22:16

Previous topic - Next topic

dave247

Getting a 400 error when I registered user logs in to see the downloads.

it was working but been in the hospital and when I come back to it today it gives an 400 error. I looked at the categories to see if options where set correctly and it all seems ok. but I then changed I to just public able to download the file and the category folder showed up, so it seems a user login issue but finding it hard where the problem lies.

Any help on this please, I'll a little out of practice too and only able to type with one hand!

A happy new year to you all too! Have a great 2019!
  •  

ColinM

Hi
Happy New Year
Think this might be a permission problem but not sure.  To really see I would need access - will send you a PM
Colin
Colin M
  •  

dave247

Happy new year to you too! hope it s good 2019 for you! I'm a little slow on pc at present with broken neck! and shoulder but with your help will be great thank you so much!
  •  

ReinaldoKin

Hi Colin, did you get to the bottom of this? Was it a permission issue? Having the same problem here.
Hi!
  •  

dave247

no not got around to it yet been very ill! if you can find a solution that will be great if you can post how you managed it. I have a live site now so its a little more to worry about!
  •  

ColinM

Dave
To sort this out I need super admin access to your site - please send details by PMColin
Colin M
  •  

wdb2021

It's the same, I try to do it, why can't fix it?

ColinM

Hi
I will send you a PM (Personal Message)
Colin
Colin M
  •