News:

Support for jDownloads 3 has been ended
Since 17 August 2023 Joomla.org has discontinued support for Joomla 3.x. Therefore, we will no longer offer official support for our Joomla 3 jDownloads version 3.9.x from January 2024.
Please update your website to the latest Joomla version (Joomla 4 or Joomla 5) as soon as possible. Afterwards, please update jDownloads to the latest published version. The longer you delay, the more difficult the upgrade process for your website is likely to be.

Main Menu
Support-Forum

French translation don't work[not a bug-new translation done]

Started by vincevg, 11.02.2015 13:40:19

Previous topic - Next topic

vincevg

Hi,
i have download last french translation (ver 3.2.24) but in the menu component > JDownloads the translation is working but nowhere else.

Thank's
  •  

ColinM

Hi
As you no doubt know each language, except English and German, has to be downloaded and installed for jDownloads.  Just in case maybe following article will help http://www.jdownloads.net/documentations/item/installing-a-language-pack

If that is not the problem then in order to help could you please let us know following:
Is it jDownloads front end or backend? Or Both?
How did you get the translation for jDownloads?   
Have you tried Language Debug?
Maybe the Language download

Incidentally I switched to French and jDownloads was OK - pics below show same thing in French and English.  So it is not a jDownloads bug as such
Colin

[gelöscht durch Administrator]
Colin M
  •  

vincevg

Hi ColinM,
Before reply i try another time and now it's ok backend is in french now.
Thank's for your help.
I will finish french translation.

Thankx
  •  

vincevg

Hi,
I just finished the translation. How can I update my site to test it?
  •  

Arno

Hi,
many thanks for your work. I have now updated the downloadable translation packages:
http://www.jdownloads.net/translations
So you should now get the newest translations.  :)
Please test it so that we can be sure that all is correct with the french language files.
Best Regards / Gruß
Arno
Please make a Donation for jDownloads and/or write a review on the Joomla! Extensions directory!
  •  

vincevg

Hi,
Thanks Arno.

I corrected the translation. Many sentences were from an automatic translator.

Could you update another time. ;D
  •  

Arno

Best Regards / Gruß
Arno
Please make a Donation for jDownloads and/or write a review on the Joomla! Extensions directory!
  •  

vincevg

Thank you for your speed.
It seems ok like that.
There are a few
 to be replaced by
 I would change them when I would see them.
  •  

ColinM

Hi
The reason for using
 is that it is compatible with XML
Colin
Colin M
  •  

Arno

Best Regards / Gruß
Arno
  •