News:

Dear forum visitors, if the support forum is not available, please try again a few minutes later. Thanks!

Main Menu
Support-Forum

[FIX] Bug with table borders - [Fixed in 3.2.33!!!]

Started by schmatzler, 12.05.2015 20:46:02

Previous topic - Next topic

schmatzler

Hello guys,

I' ve just found a little cosmetic bug. Right at the top of jdownloads_fe.css we have this:

tr, td {
   border: 0px !important;
}

table {
border-collapse: separate !important;
}

This affects the design outside of JDownloads.
For example: If I put a module in my sidebar with a table in it, I can't design table borders anymore.

Please change it to this:

.jd-item-page tr,
.jd-item-page td {
   border: 0px !important;
}

.jd-item-page table {
border-collapse: separate !important;
}

•  

ColinM

Hi
I agree it is on the schedule as a to do!
In the meantime if I want to override the jdownloads_fe.css I use a "custom" css file.  Most templates have one, and so does jDownloads called jdownloads_custom.css  So if within jD I wanted to have thick black borders then I would put in jdownloads_custom.css something like

.jd-item-page td {
border: 5px solid !important;
}

So if you use a suffix with your module to get a div class like .mymodule_xyz  then you could put that in the templates custom css file something like

.mymodule_xyze td {
border: 5px solid !important;
}

If your template does not have a custom css file the one could use a suitable extension such as Add Custom CSS to do the same thing.  The important aspect is of course to use the enclosing div to limit the scope of the css

We will be changing the css structure with class names, or limiting their scope to the enclosing div.
Hope this helps in the short term

Colin
Colin M
  •