News:

Support for jDownloads 3 has been ended
Since 17 August 2023 Joomla.org has discontinued support for Joomla 3.x. Therefore, we will no longer offer official support for our Joomla 3 jDownloads version 3.9.x from January 2024.
Please update your website to the latest Joomla version (Joomla 4 or Joomla 5) as soon as possible. Afterwards, please update jDownloads to the latest published version. The longer you delay, the more difficult the upgrade process for your website is likely to be.

Main Menu
Support-Forum

You have an error in your SQL syntax

Started by classicpark, 22.04.2015 15:14:49

Previous topic - Next topic

classicpark

You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near '1'' and published = 1' at line 1 SQL=SELECT id from dddi_menu WHERE link = 'index.php?option=com_jdownloads&view=category&catid='1'' and published = 1
If i whant to ad a download on de backend i get this error
Have it also when  install the example data
And if i return to the control pannel for Jdownloads the example data is there also when i ad a download by my self

jDownloads Version 3.2.31 fresh install
Joomla4 3.4.1

•  

ColinM

Hi
As far as I know the MariaDB server, which is said to be a MySql look alike, is not formally supported on Joomla!   In consequence we have never tested on MariaDB.

Maybe the symptom you report is not MariaDB related.  So could you please send full details of how the fault appears so that we can simulate the sequence.  Please also identify which version of jDownloads, Joomla, PHP and similar that is relevant.

Thanks
Colin
Colin M
  •  

classicpark

php 5.3.27
Joomla 3.4.1
jDownloads Version 3.2.31
On my test site it works fine and if i put it on my main site i have those errors
Als if i make a backup from de database from my test site and  clear my jdownload tables from the main site and install the backup from my test site  its still the same
My test site is is axact the same as the main site
  •  

ColinM

Hi
What I need is a step by step sequence of how you get to the fault state.   Or maybe it occurs immediately.  How are other things on the Backend, and what about Front End.  Have you migrated from say the jD 1.9.x series? Please details, details....

If the test site and your main site give different results then something must be  different.  It could be different/newer plugins, SEO set up, cache settings, etc, etc.

Colin
Colin M
  •  

classicpark

I poited my cofig file from my test site to my main site and than als there where no errors.
Pfffffffffffff
So i think yoyr wright about that there must someting wrong on the main site so now ithink i will delete the main site files and upload the files from my test site and hope this wil fix it
  •  

ColinM

Hi
A good way is to do an Akeeba backup of the good site and then restoring from the backup.  There is an article onrestoring a site to WAMP in the documentation which might be useful.
Colin
Colin M
  •  

classicpark

I deleted al files and uploaded de backup
problem solved but still its strange because the backup and the main site have 100% the same files or its been hacked some where on the main site ???
  •