News:

Dear forum visitors, if the support forum is not available, please try again a few minutes later. Thanks!

Main Menu
Support-Forum

Changing the colour of separator line

Started by mybne, 10.06.2017 05:29:12

Previous topic - Next topic

mybne

I need to change the colour of the line which is separating the downloads as seen in the screenshot.
Thanks

[gelöscht durch Administrator]
  •  

ColinM

Hi
Yes this is very straight forward.  Here it is simplest to use the jdownloads-custom.css file as an override.
First please read article to gain an overview and particularly note the Appendix1
http://www.jdownloads.net/documentations/item/custom-css-in-layouts

In your jdownloads-custom.css file please insert the following code but change the #bbb to the desired colour code. For example if you want red then #ff0000

.jd_download_details_wrapper, .jd_download_wrapper {
    border-bottom: 2px solid #bbb;
}

This will then apply to all files and download details layouts

Colin
Colin M
  •  

mybne

Thanks Colin. It was easy to follow the instructions however code did not effect anything. I cleared te cache.
  •  

ColinM

Hi
Think I have solved the problem! You are using IceTheme icefuture template which for some unknown reason
is not loading the jdownloads_custom.css file!! :(   This is most unusual!
In the meantime place the code I have suggested in the Templates custom css file which is located at
/templates/ice_future/css/custom.css

Could you please ask the template supplier why they are not loading other css files. This is one of their free themes and the first one they did for Joomla! 3.x series.  A more recent one may be better!

Colin

Colin M
  •  

mybne

HI Colin,

Actually I am not using IceTheme or any free template. The answer you gave me in previous post did a good job and when I look at download section I think I can keep the original colour. It looks better in plain environment. Before there was a lot of tables and it was blending amongs them. Looks like all good :) I sent an email to remove the backlink and still waiting for a response. Thank you so much for your help.
Kind regards
  •  

ColinM

Hi
Pleased to help.  Would be good for us if you could give a good rating for jD on the Joomla! Extension Directory.  Article link below shows how to do
http://www.jdownloads.net/documentations/item/write-review-on-joomla-extensions-directory
Colin
Colin M
  •  

mybne

With pleasure will do that.

Kind regards
  •