News:

Support for jDownloads 3 has been ended
Since 17 August 2023 Joomla.org has discontinued support for Joomla 3.x. Therefore, we will no longer offer official support for our Joomla 3 jDownloads version 3.9.x from January 2024.
Please update your website to the latest Joomla version (Joomla 4 or Joomla 5) as soon as possible. Afterwards, please update jDownloads to the latest published version. The longer you delay, the more difficult the upgrade process for your website is likely to be.

Main Menu
Support-Forum

Results per Page

Started by carbonisle, 09.06.2014 22:20:52

Previous topic - Next topic

carbonisle

I've tried searching and, so far, have found nothing.  Is there a way to change how many files are displayed per page?  I'm in category view and pagination works great, but it only shows 10 files per page and I would like it to show more.  Where it seems to have particular trouble is if I select 2 files on the first page and 3 on the second page and then click continue, I do not get all 5 files.  I only get the 3 from the most recent page.  I understand that achieving this may be difficult, so my alternative is to simply show all the files in one page.  But, I can't find where to change how many files are displayed per page.  Any help?
  •  

ColinM

Hi
Have you tried the settings in Configuration - Front End?  Quite near the bottom are parameters of how many downloads to show per page see pic show01.png
Also near the middle you can set subcategories/page see pic show02.png

Colin

[gelöscht durch Administrator]
Colin M
  •  

carbonisle

Wow!  I feel like such an idiot now.  I saw the category listing, but completely overlooked the download listing.  Thank you!
  •