News:

Support for jDownloads 3 has been ended
Since 17 August 2023 Joomla.org has discontinued support for Joomla 3.x. Therefore, we will no longer offer official support for our Joomla 3 jDownloads version 3.9.x from January 2024.
Please update your website to the latest Joomla version (Joomla 4 or Joomla 5) as soon as possible. Afterwards, please update jDownloads to the latest published version. The longer you delay, the more difficult the upgrade process for your website is likely to be.

Main Menu
Support-Forum

All Downloads {checkbox_list}

Started by joshua.mcgee, 12.10.2015 17:10:08

Previous topic - Next topic

joshua.mcgee

The page for all downloads, displays {checkbox_list} shows as {checkbox_list} not as an actual check box. However, other download pages work.

[gelöscht durch Administrator]
  •  

ColinM

Hi
Yes you are right - it should not happen :(

Have added two more pics.  If I am logged on and have Edit permission it comes up with the Download button instead of the check box.  If I do not have permission to edit it gives {checkbox} unless the download has a screenshot!!
Presume you were using Standard Files Layout with Checkboxes v2.5

I will move this topic to Bugs

Colin

Colin M
  •  

Arno

Hm.. i understand not really what shall be here the bug. I can also not reproduce it.

Please note that in the 'All Downloads' view the 'mass download' function is not possible to use. So it is not a bug when in this case is viewed the download button instead the checkbox. The 'mass download' is only usable in the category view.
The page for all downloads, displays {checkbox_list} shows as {checkbox_list}
I can not get this result.  ::)
Can you post the activated 'Files' layout?
Best Regards / Gruß
Arno
Please make a Donation for jDownloads and/or write a review on the Joomla! Extensions directory!
  •  

ColinM

Arno
The main part of the Files layout I was using is attached. Notice the word Select before {checkbox_list}.  The word appears in the pics I showed
Colin
Edit this only happens if using List all Downloads either from Menu item or from list selection box
C

Colin M
  •  

ColinM

Arno
This problem is still present but seems to have changed and is more stable.  Please see pics which show 'problem' and how to reproduce. I was not logged in.
Layout in use is Standard Files Layout with Checkboxes v2.5
When showing All Downloads the checkboxes are replaced with download buttons.  This could be intentional as it is perhaps unwise to offer possibility of downloading everything in one go.  There is perhaps an argument to allow admin to limit the maximum number of downloads that may be selected simultaneously.

Colin

Colin M
  •